Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Kurtz: Can we.. uhm... go right now, please? *shivers* I've gotta drop these things off my back or my back'll break... *looks at the huge bag strapped to his back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Hold on *opens a shadow gate and goes in.....comes back out* Okay the mansion is ready.
The OCA
Ice:LET ME IN TOO!I CAN'T STAY HERE OR I'LL HAVE TO CREATE A BLOOD BATH FOR PEACE!
Disturbed: *flat stares* Just for saying that no...
The OCA
Ice:First of all*looks at Renamon*FREEZE,now for the bloodbath Twisted *slowly walks to Renamon*
Disturbed: *runs and grabs the frozen Renamon and jumps into the Shadow Gate, sealing it behind him*
The OCA
Amat:*already in gate*I snuck in,and good thing too,Ice is way too crazy when he goes berserk.Oh,and UNFREEZE,there ya go.
Ice:*on other side*Must find things to kill.
Disturbed: *let go of the now unfrozen Renamon but not without a kiss from her* Fine...*snaps his finger a couch, cooler, and tv appears* Want anything just holler..
The OCA
Kurtz: Any finger on a Renamon and I will be forced to call in the dream team. *points to Shadow, DMX, Crimson and himself, but then thinks for a second, and then points to Poke and Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah...*the Renamon comes back pounces on him, making him fall backwards in his couch, and starts kissing him*...SDP is Renamon friendly...well at least i am
The OCA