Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Dark:I'M FREE!
Me - Just a sec... *transforms into Grim (avitar)* Now I'm ready. *floats up and rests sythe over shoulder*
Disturbed: *gets dragged into NC-17 room*

Saphire: *reaches into Pokes pocket and grabs a Dark Matter orb and runs* If Kurtz *sniff* wants it then *sniff* I want it too. *she shoves the orb into her chest.....her body starts to reject the dark orb and becomes unstable. Her frail body couldnt handle the Dark Matter's energy. The Dark Matter instead tears her insides. She falls on the ground limp.
The OCA
Dresan: *pulls out his demon blade and starts walking towards the nearest city* Looks like this'll prove more fun... then being normal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - Stupid... *restores Saphire, eyes flash red* Do that again and Disturbed will die. *follows Dresan*
Dresan: *grins, as humans start screaming and fleeing in fear* Looks like we've greeted them. Now, shall we? *flaps his wings once and flies into the city*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *now alive* *sniff* fine *walks off*
The OCA
Grim - Certainly. *follows in wake... slashes random humans in half*
Dresan: *slashes through a human's heart, and holds him up in the air for a few seconds, before throwing him to the side*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grim - *lifts bus... and crushes... blood erupting from the window, cackling madly*