Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Kurtz: *eyes widen, as she moans loudly* Ahhh! *her oil splashes out of her cunt, as a fragrance enters the air*

FC-Kurtz: Then how about... we finish... *in one quick movement, he is lying on top of Dot's chest* ...What we started back at college?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
FC-Dot: *Blushes as he lays on her voluptous chest, which is still covered by a blue blouse, her cleavage QUITE accentuated* Uhh... do you think it's appropiate?

DMX: *Starts crunching both voluptous mounds while still squishing them with his claws and using his tail to fuck her pussy fast*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
FC-Kurtz: It's appropriate... I guess. *snuggles her belly for a few seconds, before he starts to move his muzzle further up her body*

Kurtz: Ahh! Mmhh! *a string of moans come from her mouth, as her body shivers in pleasure; loving the feeling of DMX's tail inside her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *Keeps tail-fucking her and pleasuring her chest while suddenly his cock comes out* Want to go on?

FC-Dot: Uhh... okay... *blushes*

Ack, sleepy... well. Guess I'm going in a bit, if ya see Shadow, return the Hi for me!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *murrs loudly, and blushes* You decide... what you want to do with me...

FC-Kurtz: *grins, as he nuzzles further up her body* Aww, dang, this is getting in the way. *points to her blouse* Can I... cut it off or will you take it off?

Ah, okay then, DMX. I'll make sure to tell him for yer! *hugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Dark:Anyone up for some destruction?
Anyone up for some spam?
haha SummerSpam
The OCA