Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Disturbed: Oh hey its DMX!!! Hey DMX I got your sister with me...hold on *slices a shadow gate through the floor and jumps up with Dot. Grabbed her from Omni Shadow.
The OCA
Kurtz: DMX! THANK GOD! *craws away from Fengalmon and cuddles DMX, her breasts pressing against his chest* Well... Shadow said he would give me one of the girls. Since I didn't want my sister....

Tieya: HEY!

Kurtz: ....I had to choose the Dot from FC. Omni-Shadow then gave me ten posts time, and I had to get Dot's attention to swerve to me in that time, or, in his words, make her like me. *giggles cutely* Odd, isn't it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Wow I guess I didnt get that memo...
The OCA
DMX: Just wondering. Why do you have those? *Points at the Kurtz's oversized chest*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Stupid gender ray accident. Don't mind them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Not easy to do that when they are bigger than my claws. I suggest you don't stay so near.

Dot: Where are we going now? *Smiles to Disturbed*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: I g... *giggles* guess I will stay near! *cuddles DMX even closer to her*

FC Kurtz: *looking around* I keep thinking I can hear Dot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Kay. *Starts growling and takes Kurtz to the floor, then starts touching her all around beast-like*

FC-Dot: *Pounces FC-Kurtz* Hi!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *swishes her tail and murrs* I hate female form, but I'll vouch for it...

FC-Kurtz: *chuckles, as he falls back onto a suddenly spawned mattress, with FC-Dot on top of his back* Hehehe, hiya cutie!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
FC-Dot: What'cha doing?

DMX: *Nuzzles Kurtz's breasts and grabs her butt, squeezing her ass cheeks hardly with his claws*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad