Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Disturbed (in a sinister tone): Your wrong...nothing is more powerful than the spirit....especially a wolf's spirit....we draw power from each other.. *gets up from the ground* and when you sliced into my sister...her spirit shot into me... *dark aura emits from his fur-like plate armor*
The OCA
D-Kurtz: *crazy look* NOW THIS IS MY TYPE OF CHALLENGE! *laughs insanely as he pulls the masamune away and drifts back softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *wrist blades glow a dark purple with a light blue touch* That blue is Saphire's spirit...it yurns for Kurtz's protection...it says to me dont hold back...
The OCA
D-Kurtz: *black fire starts erupting from around him* Oh? Is that so.. well then. Time for me to do something! *the black fire swallows his arm* BLACKFIRE! *slashes at the ground with the masamune, and, as the tip connects with the ground, a huge wave of black eletricity flows towards Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *crosses his wrists blades to sheild himself. The dark energy hits and the blue light on his blades glow bright and cancelling out the dark energy* ...Saphire was always about protecting other people....even it meant sacrificing her own........her smile....her smile is gone forever...
The OCA
D-Kurtz: Gah! *stumbles back* Damnit, BLACKFIRE! *launches another wave - this one much bigger - at Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *before the dark wave could get to him the blue light on his armor glowed bright. The blue energy formed into a giant wolf's head and the light devoured the dark energy wave* ...your smile was the best part of you Saphire.....I will never forget that smile *tears start rolling down hiss cheeks* NEVER!!!!!! *The blue on his blades glowed as bright as ever* I will not kill you...but the spirit from my sister will!!!
The OCA
D-Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Ah crap.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I win
The OCA
D-Kurtz: O RLY?!