Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz stayed silent for a few seconds, before his deviant grin returned. "Oh, sure, Dot." He smiled, and slowly moved his claws from his side and grasped the sides of Dot's underwear.

Well... here I go... He thought, as he slowly started pulling the underwear down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed as her panties were lowered. Soon her beautiful pink pussy was revealed, even though being covered by juices made it look a lot better.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued to lower her underwear, until they were down to her Dorothy's feet. He was kneeling down at this point, and smiled, as he lifted his head up and eyed her pussy. "Hmm.. maybe I could clean that for you." He chuckled softly, his tail swishing behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uhh..." she moaned from the dirty talk, her pussy was waiting, begging for attention.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned. I guess the time for dawdling's over. He smiled, as he moved his muzzle to Dorothy's pussy and started nuzzling it. He wanted this to last a little, at least.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot looked down and gasped, her pussy was sensitive by now and it made her moan from the slightest tact, "Ohhh... Kurtz..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"MMPH!?" Katt murmured as her mouth was clamped over, giving a sly smile at Saphire, Hehe, this looks like a blackmail moment if I ever saw one.

"Geez, I'm so sorry about that." Shadow said as he sat up hurriedly, "I'll go get some napkins, sorry." He ran off towards the counter.

Katt pulled Saphire's hand off her mouth, "You think he's hot," She said in a whisper so not to announce it to the school, "You want to kiss him, you want to hug him." She said teasingly, she may have been 18 but she was still a little kid at heart.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire with a blush that nearly turned her face purple with her blue fur "Well...he is good looking" she whispered to Katt while still on the floor.
The OCA
Kurtz continued to nuzzle her crotch for a few more seconds, before he nodded. Now was better then never. He slowly opened his maw, and stuck his tongue out of it. He rolled it over Dorothy's pussy, his dragon tongue seemingly very warm.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Want me to hook you up? He's basically my brother," Katt said, "I'm sure I could do something."

Man I'm such a dork, Shadow thought as he grabbed a handful of napkins, But seeing her soaking wet, man that was hot. Shadow couldn't help but think.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad