Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
The compliment flattered her, but she still got encouraged to continue for it. She got off her sneakers and then proceded to lower her skirt, now waist down she was only covered by her soaking wet underwear, "Uhmm..." she asked quietly and not sure, "Do you like what you see?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
His eyes immediately gazed upon her underwear for a few seconds, before he lifted his head and nodded. "Yup. I like what I see." He chuckled softly, and tilted his head to the side. "What would make you think I wouldn't like what I see now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uhm... nothing, "Dorothy blushed, she looked down with her eyes a bit widened and kept blushing, her arms joined together and she tried to put her claws in front of her panties to cover the already seen humidity. Although that only made her breasts push against each other and squish together in front of Kurtz.

OOC: Limit exceeded, we gotta stop here and wait.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC : Oh, I see. I didn't read it carefully. :P

IC :

Mitsuki place her fingers on Carman's lips, shooks head a little while bring her face closer to her left ear. Her personality changes into a very seductive person who hungry for a sex after watching Doroty and Kurtz having their pleasure time. "Shhh... Be quiet... You really enjoy the show...didn't you..?" Mitsuki whispered in very seductive voice since she's thought that Carman is quite cute. She suddenly licks Carman's left ear while blushing deeply while whispered again "I think...you're really cute..." Little grin appears and kept licking Carman's ear.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiled as she saw Mitsuki walk away out of the classroom. she turns her body around and looks at her own desk. slowly grabbing her school bag and taking out a small notepak. where she usually writes some poems or any thoughts she may have at the moment. her mind is filled with thoughts of her new friend, Mitsuki. somehow she was starting like her more than just a friend but afraid to tell her anything she just writes about that on her book.

meanwhile Kurai is still wandering around the school. it's not like he would want to go to the class now anyway. he felt his mind flying away for some reason. he couldn't even focus properly not even paying attention to where he is going, which lead him to suddenly find himself standing near the room 5-D room. he looks around and blinks once spotting Mitsuki licking Carman's ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What are you doing III I dd don't swing that way I ll like boys not girls," Carman said unconvincely to Mitsuki, even to her said that she might be instersted the beautifil wolf-cat.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mitsuki shut her lips with finger, looking deep inside Carman's beautiful eyes with a blush. "I know you really enjoyed it...You not convinced with your words..." Mitsuki place her paw on Carman's neck, caressing it softly as her green eyes staring deep inside Carman's. The scent that wetting Mitsuki's pussy and panties strike Carman's, making her feel aroused. She feels her heart beats faster than before as bring her face closer to Carman and lick her nose seductively, without realise Kurai is watching them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai stood there, watching both girls. after all he was enjoying to see them like that. a bulge started to appear on his pants and his tails swish happily as he keeps staring at both girls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman reaches outs and Mitsuki and hugs her long and hard. "I Just don't know if I can, it not right to like girls that way," Carman said as she started to get teary eyed and emmosionally confused at the hole situwation.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mitsuki then return the soft hugs, her paws caressing her back. "I think that too...but it seems my heart telling that it's right to fell in love with both genders..." She broke the hugs and wipe the tears that flowed out from Carman's eyes. "Please don't cry....I'd never feel calm if someone feel sad..." She bring her finger under her chin and caress it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds