Join our server on Discord

Dead
"Hey, why are you two stopping when it was getting interesting?" DMX asked, his tail wagged back and forth on the bed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A-are you s-sure." Saphire asked with a hesitant tone
The OCA
Kurtz swished his tail once, frowning at DMX's comment. "Because... you're awake." He muttered quietly, scratching his head with his claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And? What's the deal?" DMX asked, cocking his head to the side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Its just I thought you would get angry" Saphire asked with an almost scared voice
The OCA
DMX grinned and mounted Saphire so both males were literally sandwiching her. Then the blue dragon nuzzled the furry's neck from behind, "I can't get mad with someone like ya, and besides, the one down there is a friend of mine."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz thought for a few seconds. "Uhh.. yah." He was able to let out just that, now thinking of what the hell DMX was doing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire let out a light mur as she felt the DMX nuzzle her neck "Well I guess its okay then."
The OCA
DMX started talking with a very dirty tone in his voice, yet still seductive for the lady below him, "I'm up for another round. What about a threesome kids?" DMX grinned, oblivious he was still the youngest of them three.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire thought for a second ...threesome? ..you mean....both of them at the same time...well first time for everything I suppose
The OCA