Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Nnnnnnhh..." she murred with the treatments she recieved, her breast was being touched and it aroused her even more, "K-Kurtzy... ahh..." her panties were all soaked in her pre by then, she was horny as hell.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, before unwrapping his tongue from around Dorothy's, and pulling his muzzle away slightly. "You know.. this would be a lot better if you didn't have clothes on. We still have a lesson left to go, I think..." He swished his tail once, as he grasped her breast gently with his claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: and I was about to make Kurai bump against Mitsuki by accident. how about a threesome? *slaps own face* oww...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: By the way Saphire CAN go both ways so shes game for anything :D

IC:

Saphire dropped her books on her table and neatly placed her pens and pencils on the desk
The OCA
Dorothy blushed, "Y-you want to... to see me naked...?" she asked with a meep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded slowly, smiling. "If that's alright with you, Dot." His tail was swishing frantically by now, eager to hear her response.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uhm... well..." she gasped a bit, her heart was beating really fast, she couldn't help it anyways. She wouldn't refuse showing her assets to one of her closest friends, what was so wrong in that? "Alright."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz moved his head forward, and lightly planted a kiss on Dot's cheek. "Thankies... Dot." He chuckled afterwards, rubbing his neck with his claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy blushed, then grabbed the sides of her shirt, Here goes nothing... she thought as she started pulling up until waist up of her body was only covered by her lite-blue bra.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz eagerly watched her, his tail wagging frantically. He continued to rub the back of his neck, as a small grin appeared on his face. God, how I adore that body of hers... He moved his other arm and placed it on his tail. "You got a veeeery cute and adorable body there, Dot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds