Join our server on Discord

Dead
Kurtz poked his head from underneath the bed, which was where he was hiding all that time. "Right, is it time for me to come out yet, or should I go back under here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire half opened one of her eyes and spotted Kurtz "Kurtzy, you were under there the whole time?" She slowly got up not waking DMX and walked over to Kurtz "You must have been cramped under there." She motioned for Kurtz to lay on his stomach on to the bed.
The OCA
Kurtz chuckled, before taking a few seconds to try and crawl out from underneath the bed. "Yeah.... I kinda got knocked away by the certain person." He glanced at DMX as he tried to stand up. "Damnit... he's strong."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well that wasnt very nice" Saphire walked behind Kurtz and started to message his shoulders to try to loosen his cramped muscles.
The OCA
Kurtz was about to say something else, but Saphire had already started to massage his shoulders. He murred slightly, a shiver running down his back. "Ah god... stupid cramped spaces always do this to me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire chuckled a bit and continued to massage Kurtz's shoulders and neck "I can do this a lot better if we're on the bed" She motioned to the behind Kurtz.
The OCA
Kurtz let out a small moan, his tail swishing from side-to-side, as his shoulders relaxed more by the second. "Bu...But last time I checked, DMX...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX was watching everything with his arms around his head on the bed, he heard Kurtz and then he responded: "Oh! Don't mind me, I'm just an spectator."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I thought DMX was on the floor XD sorry. Oh well!!

IC:

Saphire while kissing Kurtz's neck and shoulders blinked and saw DMX awake on the bed. She just stood there with her lips on Kurtz's shoulders frozen
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes shot open. "He's not awake." He muttered quietly, before slowly turning his head, a huge sweat-drop appearing on the side of his head. "Oh, bugger."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds