Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow sat down at the table, not paying attention as Katt scuttled away from Tony, "So," He said suddenly, "What did I miss? Where'd Mindy and Dot go?"

"Well, some kid had an accident so Mindy had to leave and I'm not sure where Dot went." Katt answered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz took the open chance with her mouth, and slowly moved his tongue into her mouth, exploring it eagerly. One of his hands gently moved back down to her ass and fondled it while his other hand continued to stroke her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I decided to enter Saphire :D

Name: Saphire

Height: 1m and 77cm

Description: Saphire is a sweet little blue furred wolf. Her underbelly is white and her paws and feet are white along with a touch of white on the end of her very puffy tail. She has blue hair, darker than her fur, that comes down just passed her shoulders. Her eyes are also a crystal blue.

Clothing: She wears a blue sweatshirt with a mid drift with loose fitting blue jeans that nearly touch the floor.

Perks: She loves having the back of her ears scratched

CC cup

IC:

Saphire ran through the halls with books in hand "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late" she muttered to herself as she hurried through the halls. She then came the classroom and enter. She spotted an empty table in front of a black dog kid.
The OCA
OOC: hey DMX sorry if I have overdo it with the read mind thinguie. I just hope not and if I had I will be careful from now on. Oh and by the way
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Note to self- MAKE-FEMALE-CHARACTER-FOR-YURI-PURPOSES!!

IC:

"Well, I'm in class B- but I'm not sure what class I have next." He finished off his Burger. "Oh- and Katt? I think you're cute too."
"Oh, okay. I take the fastest way, teleportation." Mitsuki smiles as she stood up. "Since I have a time for next class, I need to go to washroom for a moment" She leaves Yoosei and proceed to female washroom.

Without looking at the signboard, she get lost and stood in front of 5-D room. "Oh, my...I get lost" She speak in low tone as her ears twitches a bit, listening to a low moaning sound.

She turn her body and saw the door unlocked successfuly. Since she was curious from the sound, she went closer and peek inside. Surprisingly, she saw Kurtz kiss Dorothy passionately. Her heart suddenly beating faster, saw their kissing and rubbing each other.

"Why I'm feel like this...My heart beating really fast...Am I...enjoying it...? She thought inside her mind as her pussy is soaking wet with her precum, as well as her panties. She kept peeking Kurtz and Dorothy, just to pleasure her sexual organs and nerves.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dorothy didn't move her tongue, she didn't know how to french, but she nonetheless enjoyed the treatments and moaned again, her tail was swishing over the claw fondling her butt. She seemed to have submitted to the pleasure.

OOC: There, when you decide to leave Katt, you'll be able to meet Alice, Shadow.

And by the way Disturbed, in which class is Saphire? A or B?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh shit, I I I'm not peeping at the dragons screwing in that in room 5-D," Carman said to Mitsuki in a paniked voice. "Dam she is going to think I'm a pervert or worse; she might tell them someone watching them later," Carman worriedly thought to her self.

Ooc: Faiz, Carman was there peeping on Dorothy and Kurtz first but if you want some yuri action Carman can help Mitsuki out if you want?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz slowly wrapped his tongue around Dorothy's, and murred a little, as he continued to fondle her butt with his claw. After a few seconds, he slowly moved the claw that was stroking her back, and shifted it softly to her left breast, giving it a soft touch with his fingers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Classroom B for Saphire

IC:

Saphire hurried to the table in front of Shadow and sat down.
The OCA