Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: My bad! lol- let me edit that-
OOC:
Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:Kurtz swished his tail once. "Well, I don't know if this helps, but I know it wasn't your fault." He bit his tongue for a few seconds, before opening his muzzle again. "He'll probably forgive you, won't he?"

Apologies. I didn't mean to ingore you.

IC:

Dorothy smiled a bit, "Thank you... it does help," she smiled more, then looked on his eyes while her tail franctically moved in air according to Kurtz's.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Eh, people can pass by things at times without noticing.... Apology accepted, DMX.

IC:

Kurtz nodded, scratching his neck slightly with a finger. "Eh... anyway, what were you saying about what I was doing after school again?" He let out a small chuckle. "I forget easily."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: My character is stuck in Mindy's office...I cant do nothing
The OCA
OOC: Okay, let's fix that little problem.

IC:

"Well," Mindy stood up, "It's getting near the next period, you'd better AHH!" She slid on a piece of paper that she had left on the floor, making a slippery surface against the clean tile floor. She turned quickly and fell on the cot, landing on top of Disturbed. She froze for a second from the awkward position, her crotch was resting right on top of his, her uncovered pussy clearly visible.

OOC:

I don't think I need to spell it out, but I will, S-E-X!!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I like that.

IC:

Dorothy nodded to him slowly, then leaned back on her chair for some seconds before looking back on Kurtz, "Well... would you... want to go out?" she asked shily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Maybe I'll just keep reading! I like sex!
OOC:

*Points towards Katt*

IC:

"So," Katt looked up at Tony, "Do you have any siblings?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz blushed a little, before nodding slowly. "Well... uhh..." He bit his tongue. Damnit... say it now.... He smiled, putting his claw back down to his side. "Sure, Dot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Thanks...you posted like 4 times and I was beginning to think you forgot about meh

IC:

Disturbed looked into Mindy's eyes as she laid on top of him "You have very pretty eyes." Not knowing he said that out loud.
The OCA