Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hmm," Mindy rested her head in her hands as she thought, "It's possible it was a traumatic moment in your childhood, you replaced it with a diffrent memory. Though why the replaced memory would be that bad I have no clue." Why are the cute ones always crazy? She thought to herself as she looked him over.

*hallway*

"Yeah," Shadow answered, "Which one are you in?"

*Lunchroom*

"Thanks," Katt said, she leaned over and began sucking the sauce off his finger, looking up at him seductively.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks back!" He said cheerily. Not really sure what happened. "That felt nice..." he thought to himself as he sipped some soda.
OOC: Eh, lol, I thought you were in the same class with Kurtz, Brant, Dorothy, Yoosei, etc! (A)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I always try to think of all the nice people when I was child. There was this one girl in my school that was really pretty. She seemed like the only one who ever liked me, only one I considered as a friend," Disturbed paused for a moment. "The last time I saw her....was when she as at my feet covered in blood." he explained as he turned away to try an not show his tears.
The OCA
OOC:

Am I? I have no clue anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I thought we were B- Tony doesnt know.
"well Mitsuki... you have talked a bit about yourself... if you want.. I can talk a bit about myself as well" she swishes her tails slowly while smiling
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Students in Class A:

Brant.
Blaze.
Dorothy.
Kurtz.
Mitsuki.
Yoosei.

Students in Class B:

Alice.
Carman.
Kurai.

There, pick your choices now. It's the last period of the day.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Looks like B has three less than A, and there's Shadow, Katt, and Tony who aren't listed. Nice coincidence. Katt and Shadow'll be 'B' then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: B it is! Being in the same Class as Katt and Shadow may show conflict- I like conflict.