Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed lays down on the cot

"Right after I noticed what I did I ran out of the school. I didnt stop running until I was alone on a highway, then I dropped to my knees and cried for who knows how long." he explained to Mindy. "I dont know why I told you, prolly just something I had to get off my chest."
The OCA
Mitsuki then just liik to Dorothy with Kurtz who walk side by side, and knowing that Dorothy were calmed down. I think she's already calmed down...Kurtz sure very kind to her... Mitsuki speak in his mind while her little smile appear on her face.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei stared at Mitsuki for a while in silence. she heard Mitsuki's thoughts by accident but smiled anyway. "err.. Mitsuki... let's go or we will be late"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki just smile and began to return back to their classroom with Yoosei.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
as Yoosei walks side by side with Mitsuki "err... Mitsuki... I know this may sound silly but... err... do you think there is any possible way i could go with you later tonight to see your performace... I could hear how good you play piano.. and i would like to hear more..." she blushes a little bit while smiling cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Probably none, because there's someone will pick me up to TV station. But you can watch me live via local TV."She speak while swinging her tail. "I'm not quite popular here, and no one knows me yet. So, this is my way to introduce myself to public as well as to all students in this college."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz let a small smile spread across his muzzle, as he scratched the back of his neck with his other claw. "Yeah... first day always sucks, doesn't it...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she lower her ears a bit and frowns "I see.. it's just a pity that i can't go to give you some support... you seem so nice and i would like to help you to become more popular around here"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know, but according to the facts, I will perform a road tour as well as doing some live performance at theaterette or auditorium. Then, you can watch me perform in front of your eyes." she giggled a bit as they arrive their classroom.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
her expression changed a bit to a more happy one "oh you just need to tell me when you will go to a theatre or an auditorium and I will be there in the first line, cheering up for you my friend...err...that if i can call you a friend of mine...can I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions