Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow set down his tray, "Well, it depends. Usually I love hanging out at arcades. I'm pretty famous over at that one downtown." Shadow said, trying to show off a little.

"What's taking you so long?" Katt asked as she came up next to Tony, her plate filled with random food, "Lunch'll be over by the time you get your food at this rate."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Arcades?" Dorothy questioned before gently drinking from her milk glass in a sorta seductive way since her eyes were closed and her lips softly clamped the lower part of her glass, "Aren't you a bit grown up for silly video games?" she giggled after finishing her short sip and setting the glass aside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're never too old to have some fun." Shadow said, "We can go after school, I'll show you how much fun the place can be. They also have a paintball range if you're interested in it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Paintball range?" she asked, interested, "Hmm... guess we already have a place to date." she winked sweetly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were asking me out." Shadow said as he returned the wink, placing his hand onto the table near hers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Shadow Wrote:Maybe after school, if you'd like to hang out sometime?

Guess she took it like a date already. Oh well, blame her for not telling me what to post. Heh heh.

IC:

Dorothy giggled. "I owe you something after that embarrassing moment, don't I?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What embarrassing moment?" Shadow asked a bit worried, Does she know I was staring at her chest before? Oh, man that's embarrasing. He tought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh... did I hit your head or your nose?" she asked, starting to worry again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wait," Shadow set down his food, "you mean you were the one that kicked that ball?" Shadow asked, surprised, "If you wanted my attention you just had to say hi, you didn't need to almost break my nose."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I BROKE IT?!" Dorothy said, putting a claw over her mouth with a worried tone, she was fighting herself not to cry. She was really sensitive. "I-I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't kick it! I was playing when I served and- I wasn't paying attention! I'm very sorry!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad