Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
living in england makes life boring.at least in america you can go seriously offroad!!!but then again mr blair seems more intelligent then mr bush so yeah
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: *sighs* You should see Wales... It's damn quiet at times I keep thinking it's a GHOST TOWN, for crying out loud.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At least your hometown's major holliday was called "The Bud Bash"
The OCA
Eisteddfod's FTW. X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You know what the last thing I saw in my school on the last day of school? One of the students was getting arrested.
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:You know what the last thing I saw in my school on the last day of school? One of the students was getting arrested.

I also heard recently that there was a 'Conker War' at the school I used to go to... someone got their eye slashed by a conker and had to be taken to the hospital, as I've heard from my little brother.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Few months back I heard a few students in my school got caught handing out drugs.
The OCA
There's a lot of underaged children smoking here. And I've seen them with my own eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OH THE PAIN OF DRUGGIES!!! *curses them* Everyone in my school had their bags/pockets/coats/everything searched on one day because of some fecking git dealing!
Yeah we've had a couple days where they brought in the canine squad to search lockers.
The OCA