Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
i think i was a flamedramon in a previous incarnation.....it was actually quite good!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: *blinks* I have an idea. *pulls out his magic notepad* This'll be fun. *scribbles in the notepad: I wish I was able to replace my Dresan transformation with a Flamedramon transformation for a while*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hey!*looks at notepad*can i borrow that?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: *shakes his head as his body starts glowing a bright blue*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: How about a modified Flamedramon black scales, dark red armor, three blades on helm....
The OCA
Kurtz: *comes out a few seconds later as a muscly Flamedramon. Instead of blue skin, he is red skinned, and his clothes have been replaced with blue armour. His helmet armour is not there, however, but replaced with his usual brown hair*

Kurtz: How about this? *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Man you should have seen what I can do with Powerpoint and a picture of Flamedramon. My finished picture was so awsome. You'd go *drool*
The OCA
Kurtz: *blinks* Oh? *grins, and swishes his tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh it was awsome..matter of fact..*blinks* I can link you some of the pictures I did. None of them are Digimon related but you can see the potential it can have.
The OCA
*returns from the world of nothing*well that was...different*notices flamedramon* whoa!!!!nice transformation!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds