Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki smiles to Black as she shift her face to outside of window after hearing the bell rings. She watch the students having their break time.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
once the bell rings Yoosei puts her stuff back on her school bag and left it on her table. stands up and walks to near Mitsuki while smiling cutely to her. "do you want some company during lunch time?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow took his attention away from Katt for a second to answer, "We were all about to head there now. I'm sure no one would mind you joining the group right?" He asked glancing around at everyone nearby.

"Sure," Katt said, still standing next to Tony, her own tail playfully batting against his, using her body to block the view from the others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She noticed Yoosei gets closer ho her as turn her face to Yoosei.

"Hmmm...Fine with me...Today is my first day here...so I need to get familiar with it..." Mitsuki smile to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely and swishes her tails slowly while bowing to Mitsuki "don't worry.. I will show you around the school so you can get familiar with it and maybe during lunch I will introduce you to a great friend of mine. but anyway.. come let's go eat our lunch"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz quickly exited the classroom, and looked at Black. "God, I think I was daydreaming again... So, it's lunch now, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black shrugged "I think so. But I have no idea where the cafeteria is."
Mitsuki nods softly as stood up, then walk together with Yoosei and proceed to cafeteria for lunch.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei walked side by side with Mitsuki while smiling still. going towards the cafeteria as Yoosei suddenly looks at Mitsuki "so tell me... how long have you been around this city?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki look to Yoosei and then look in front of her. "I'm just came here a week ago for my piano tour..." The bell on her 2 ponytails release a sound, which makes other students change their attention to a Japanese girl.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds