Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Flelt - *giggle, blush*
Kurtz: Anyway, I might as well be getting some sleep. *slides off the bed and immediately he's naked*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Flelt - :shock: :oops: *giggling uncontrollably*
Kurtz: *looks back at Flelt, allowing her to see his muscles on his arms and chest* What? *chuckles playfully*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: Now where were we....ah yes *grabs 2 10" dildos and walks over to the gagged Renamon*
Renamon: mmmmffff!!!! :shock:
Aqua: Now this wont hurt a bit *shoves one of the dildos up Renamon's ass.
Renamon: MMMMMFFFF!! :shock:
Aqua: Here comes the other one...*shoves the other one up Renamon's vagina
Renamon: MMMMMmmfffff *in half pain half pleasure*
Aqua: i knew you'd like that
Disturbed: Renamon!!! Aquaviramon!! Where are you!!
The OCA
Me - *grin* Hey! Don't take all the fun! *reaches down and slowly slips a finger round and round the outside of Renamon's pussy while continuing to pinch her tit :P *

Flelt - *goes even redder in the face* Oh, damn...
Aqua: Oh fine...*thinks* I got an idea..*takes Renamons gag off*
Renamon: Hey let me go..this is stupid *feeling Poke's finger inside her* nnyaa over a stupid thing th-that happeneded during l-l-laser tag.
Aqua: Are you going to be a good little fox or am I going to have to punish you. *Gets out a small shock collar* *evil grin*
Renamon: :shock: Dont you dare...
Aqua: *chuckles* your not int the position to threaten anybody right now..*places the collar around Renamon's neck* Now like I said...are you going to be a good little fox.
Renamon: What do you mean?
Aqua: *presses button*
Renamon: *shocked* YYYOUCH!!!
Aqua: So whats it gonna be *puts her claw on the button*
Renamon: :shock: I'll be good!! I'll be good!!
Aqua: Good to hear *climbs up on the bed puts her crotch in Renamon's face* Now...start licking.
Renamon: Wh-What? But..
Aqua: *presses button*
Renamon: *shock* starts licking franticly
Aqua: mmmmm thats gooood
Disturbed: ugh I give up I'm going back to the room...
The OCA
Me - *shakes head* Damn... *takes out the dildo in Renamon's pussy slowly and slots in three fingers* Gotta give her SOME pleasure...
Aqua: mmm I love that fox tongue of yours
Renamon: *continues licking Aqua's pussy*
Aqua: You know you would be having a much better time if you haddent have said that to me during laser tag.
Renamon: Say wha...
Aqua: *presses shock button* I talk you listen.
Renamon: *winces in pain and continues to lick*
Aqua: Right when you said "All fairs in love and war" it made me so angry.
Renamon: *dares not to stop licking Aquas pussy do to the collar*
Disturbed: Man I cant believe I lost those two *walking down the corridor comming to his room* Maybe their in here...
Aqua: Oh Renamon I...I think I'm...going..to...*hears the door open*
Disturbed: Hello? you guys here?
Aqua: Oh sh..*cums all over Renamons face*
Disturbed: Holy shit!! Whats going on?? *runs over to the bed* Why is Renamon tied to the bed?? *starts cutting the rope holding Renamon to the bed*
Renamon: Thank god!! *with lightning speed kicks Pokepimp across the room, snatches the shock remote from Aqua and pins her to the bed*
Disturbed: Hold on! Hold on! *Walks over to the bed takes the collar off Renamon and takes the button* Will someone please tell me whats going on?
Disturbed: *sits down next to Aqua* Aqua..why did you do this? I thought you and Renamon were friends*
Aqua: Well during laser tag today Renamon accidently shot me and said "Alls fun in love and war" and it upset me...so I took matters into my own hands.
Disturbed: Renamon are you okay..
Renamon: *sweat drop* My fur is singed and my face is covered in Aqua's juices...what do you think?
Disturbed: Well if Aqua cummed then its only fair that you get a turn...*looks at Aqua*
Aqua: Okay....I guess I did get a little carried away...I'm sorry *grabs Renamon brings her back to the bed spreads her legs and stards licking her crotch*
Disturbed: Now that problems settled...now how did Pokepimp get in here I had the only key..
The OCA
Me - *KOed*