Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Disturbed: *hiding under the kitchen table*
Renamon: Come out, come out, where ever you are... *quietly sneaks into the kitchen* I'm a fox for crying out loud, I can still see you under that table.
Disturbed's Mine: Shit!
Disturbed: *crawls out from table and bolts for the door*
Aquaviramon: *comes in at the right moment* Hey guys where are y..
Renamon: *aims for Disturbed but she hits Aquaviramon accidently*
Aquaviramon: For fucking sake, can I get a break? *sob*
Renamon: Sorry Aquaviramon, alls fair in love and war *chases after Disturbed*
The OCA
Kurtz: Want anything to drink or eat, Flelt? *smiles at her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aquaviramon: Alls fun in love and war huh? *snicker* I'll keep that in mine. *sets up a little trap for Renamon*
Renamon: Where the hell did that Disturbed go? Cant believe I lossed him? *walks into room* I swear I was rig....AAAAHHHH!!!! *gets hung upside down by her foot by a rope* What the?? Someone get me down!
Aquaviramon: Oh I dont think so *comes into view* Like you said alls fair in love and war *evil smile*
Renamon: :shock: uh oh
Aquavirmon: *drags Renamon back to Disturbed's room. Ties Renamon down to the bed* Now what shall I do with you *rubbing her paws together*
Renamon: *gulp*
The OCA
Flelt - I'm okay...

Me - *appears next to Aquavirmon* May I interest you in some BDSM equipment?
Kurtz: Eh, well, I'm here if you need me. *goes over to start setting up his own bed on the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aquaviramon: Of course Poke :D more the merrier right Renamon? *smacks Renamon's tit*
Renamon: *grimace* Why are you doing this Aquaviramon, I thought you were a sweet little mon.
Aquaviramon: Well when you get screwed in a laser tag like that you'd be a little pissed too!! *grabs her gag ball and slowly walks over to Renamon*
Renamon: What? Your mad about that? *sweat drop*
Aquaviramon: Thats enough out of you...*shoves gag ball into Renamon's mouth* Ah much better.
Renamon: *muffles under the gag*
Aquaviramon: You cant sweet talk yourself out of this. *starts playing with Renamons nipple* I think you might actually enjoy this *evil grin*
Disturbed: Now where are those two? *walks around the house with a dumbfounded look on his face*
The OCA
Me - *whispers to Renamon* Don't worry... I know how to make this feel good as well... *pinches Renamon's free tit*
Kurtz: *glances at Flelt* You alright? *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Flelt - *blink* Huh? Oh... I'm fine... *nervous grin*
Kurtz: *smiles, and sits down next to her again, wagging his tail* That's good to know. *pulls his sleeping bag from the wardrobe next to them and lays it down flat on the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds