Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Wow, cool coincidence." Shadow said, still hiding his face behind the book, guessing that he was still looking nervous from the warmth in his face, "Hey, during lunch you wanna play a game of chess? You said you liked it right?"

OOC:

Gun, just wodering did you put the "'s butt" part in parenthesis because it was an OOC or not?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, why not? Class is about to end anyways." Dorothy giggled, then peeked over her cel-phone's clock to reasure the time was right. It was, so after having nothing to do, she shifted her attention to Mitsuki and looked on her for a bit. Japan? That's really far from here...

OOC: Hey, do you guys wanna set the location of this city? Or do you want it to be a default US?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That's a parentheses, lol- typo. Sorry.
OOC: I would suggest somewhere in the UK or the US.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: lol LONDON!!! *sweat drop* Only a suggestion though...
OOC: I suggest somewhere in the US

IC:

Yoosei blinks when noticing her book felt off from table. she stands up and walks quietly to near the place where the book fell. she grabs it and quickly but quietly still, returns back to her seat. her ears twitch a bit and her vision is shifted to Mitsuki. it seems she isn't sitting far off from her due to the fact she also sat at the back near the window. Yoosei turns around and greets Mitsuki by waving her paw gently and slowly at her and smiling cutely. not talking to not interrupt the class or something.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: U.S. Okmulgee, Oklahoma, I'm at Oklahoma State University. Student

Ic: Carman looks up from her text book and sees the new student waves at her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Mitsuki staring outside of window, she notices a student in front of her waving her paw and smiles cutely. Mitsuki then look to Yoosei and waves her paw slowly, while replying a smile. She's nervous a little while replying the "hi" sign, as she notices Carmen waves at her, and Mitsuki replies back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Kay, it'll be somewhere in the US. Thanks guys.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles cutely to Mitsuki and signalises with her paws for Mitsuki meet her on the doorway after the class ends. since she couldn't exactly be talking loud to ask that to Mitsuki, her only way to do that was by signs with paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions