Join our server on Discord

Dead
Deric - *growl* Don't tell me you like that excuse of a game!?
Kurtz: *shakes his hand* In the middle. I prefer Devil May Cry and other games. Anyway, how've you been...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deric - *shrug* About normal. *jumps up onto Kurtz shoulder to whisper into his ear* You haven't seen Kiran, have you?
Kurtz: *whispers to Deric* No, I haven't seen him... anyway, it's good to see you again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Deric - *grin* Thanks. *jumps off* See ya later!
Kurtz: See yer later... *grins, and rest back* Now back to dreaming about a black dragon. *goes to sleep on the sofa*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Gets out of the jacuzi, sits on a couch and starts playing Ninja Gaiden on his Xbox* Hell yeah!!! Go Ryu go!!. I dont know which weapon I like more the Dragon sword, Diabliharo, or Vigoorian Flail. (Diabliharo: 100 pound gold colored great sword. Vigoorian Flail: like a nunchaku but with hook blades on the ends)
The OCA
Kurtz: *wakes up a few hours later* Hm? *looks around* I fell asleep again... didn't I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *yawns and walks in, blinking and looking around a bit surprise*...sometimes i wonder how did i got myself here... heh.. well better enjoy *walks up to the couch and sits down, leaning her head back against the upper part of the couch while her tails swish around slowly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Deric - *appears on the couch next to Yoosei* Hm? *looks around, sweat drop* Wrong room again...