Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Thanks." Shadow leaned over towards the book, coming closer to Dorothy in the process, "So I guess you already finished it. Fast reader."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black suddenly burst through the class-room door with sweat pouring down his face, his shoulder slumped "Damn.... late." He hurried to an empty chair at the back of the room.

Meanwhile... Ren was too busy sitting in a tree to notice that she's late for class.
Yoosei read the book sort of fast. so since she does have a little time now before they will do anything else, she looks around slowly. taking a glimpse on every class mates especially on Kurtz. somehow she couldn't drag her attention away from him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dang nab it I'm going to be late for history class if I don't get moven.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy smiled to Shadow and before he could react, she placed a claw on his paw. "That's not the page," she smiled again, then moved it sideways to slide two pages backwards to where the chapter started, "There." she giggled quietly, before taking her claw back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, thanks. I'dve read that for an hour before realizing it was wrong." Shadow smiled as his tail began wagging happily behind his chair from the feel of her hand on his, even if it was short, and accidently tapping her lightly on the butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black looked up and... bit his hand to stop the laugh trying to bust out. Now that was stupid!
Hmmm, probably just an accident...probably. thought Brant as he looked around the classroom, noticing Shadow's tail slightly tapping Dorothy's butt. Turning back to his book, the fox noticed he had already reached the end, nothing left to do as he looks around. Man, I'm already done with this chapter, I wonder what Kurtz and Carman are up to?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy felt the tail slapping lightly, even for the short period of time. She blushed furiously for a moment, but then looked on Shadow with a nervous stare. "Could you... stop hitting me with your tail... down there?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?" Shadow looked back at his tail, seeing it hit against her perfectly shaped ass, "OH!" He quickly stood up and grabbed it, sticking it under himself as he sat back down, "I am so sorry, it kinda has a mind of it's own when I'm excited." He said as he blushed alot from embarrasment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad