Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Go ahead, lol. Knock yourself out!

IC:

Dorothy smiled as she saw Brant entering the class. "Hi again Brant."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz moved over, sat down somewhere near Brant, and let his bag slide onto the floor. "Phew... made it.." He muttered, scratching his leg slightly.

OOC: Looking through an old (8 year old) Diary of mine, I found a few teacher names: Miss Finn coming up the most. Don't know if that name could be put to use or not.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Already got a name, but thanks Kyo.

As the students began to filing into the classroom, the room began to fill with the conversions of several students. Light poured in from the chem lab's windows before the bell rang. Before the students could ask where their teacher was however, a figure sprang up from behind the professor's desk.

"Ah, welcome, welcome to Chemistry, children. I will be your teacher, Dr. Shaw, yes yes. Now get your books out, yes, and turn to the first chapter, okay." spoke a chameleon morph, his green scaled body dressed in a simple shirt and tie combination.

"Hey, this guy seems like a real nutjob, eh Kurtz?" Brant quickly whispered to the dragon while hushing a small laugh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy noticed Kurtz and waved while whispering, "Hi again Kurtzy!" and she quickly grabbed the books Dr. Shaw had told them to use, then opened in the page he asked them to read.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled. "Hiya Dot." He then turned, faced Brant, and nodded. "Yeah... a little." He quickly clasped one of the books and pulled it in front of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Brant opens his book and begins reading the first chapter of the chem book, yawning as he reads through quickly while still understanding all the text. After a few minutes he nears the end before the sound of chewing rings out through the room.

Dr. Shaw's eyes open widely as he looks up from his papers, anger filling his gaze. "Who, who is chewing gum?! Unacceptable, spit it out at once, yes!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman walkes into class late and sayes to the teacher, "Sorry that I'm late I get lost real easily." She sits by Kurntz and Dorothy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After taking a few deep breaths, Mr. Shaw looks at Carman and says, "Yes, yes, fine. Please take a seat and turn to chapter 1, yes."

From the desks, Brant observes the new dragoness in the room before returning to his book. Hmmm, she's kinda cute.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz continued to read through the pages of Chapter 1, his head focusing on the book. Did the teacher just talk, or was I imagining again?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Looks at Brant whith a smiles a sexy smile as she checks him over. It would be intesting having a guy with two tail,"Carman thought to herself. :oops:
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz