Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz looked at Brant, and smiled. "Uhmm... no..." He moved quickly into the locker room. "I haven't met you yet, have I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy went the lockers and changed herself again to her normal clothes, grabbed her things and ran off to the next period. She reached the class-room, but heard a little growl in her belly. Oww... I'm hungry... well... according to the time table, lunch's next. I might as well enjoy this class at least! she smiled to herself and immediatly entered the class-room, afterwards sat down her chair to wait for her class-mates and friends.

------------

Alice walked towards Katt after she had fallen, "Uhm.. are you alright?" she said as she helped the feline up. "We have History now, if you are in class B, you should come with me."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I wasn't here for the first couple of classes since my car broke down." sighed Brant before smiling again at Kurtz as they enter the locker room. "Anyways, the name's Brant, what's yours?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz smiled slightly, heading over for his locker. "Kurtz." He ruffled a hand through his hair, and opened his locker. "Nice to meet yer, Brant."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nice to meet ya too." answered Brant as he changed back into his street clothes, ruffling his black hair into shape. "So I guess we all have Chemistry next, huh." After finishing dressing, the fox's eyes widened when they saw his watch. "Whoa, we have only a few minutes to get to class, we better get moving."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz quickly dressed back into his normal attire, slipped his gym clothing into his bag and flung it around his back. "Only a few minutes, eh?" He grinned, glancing at Brant. "Wanna try and run there, then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After grabbing his own pack, Brant looked at Kurtz with an interested grin. "A race, eh. Sure, I'll take ya on." replied the fox as he started his sprint down the halls, time slowly running out until next period.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
awie... this fight was getting interesting... but i guess chemistry is even more she thought for herself as she walks to the girl's locker room. and dress back her normal clothes. walking in a hurry towards the class-room an entering inside. she sat down on a corner on the far end of the class room and near the window. i wonder how's Kurai doing she thought for herself once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz smirked. I think I'm going to get along well with this Brant.... He quickly moved after him though, reminding himself they were both short on time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Swiping the sweat from his brow, Brant took a sigh of relief as he took a seat in the Chemistry room, noticing Kurtz following shortly after. "Hey, we made it with time to spare." He grinned back at the dragon before noticing Dorothy right behind him, giving her a warm grin. "Hey there, Dorothy."

OOC: Say, can I be the chemistry teacher?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions