Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz continued to stare at the floor. "I guess I just got carried away with a challenge..." He glanced at Blaze, before putting a hand to his head. "God, I'm such an idiot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We're just haven a freindly brawl there Dorothy," said Blaze calmly to Dorothy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy sighed. "Don't be silly! You two can get hurt!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz closed his eyes, and nodded. "I know that." He sighed deeply. "I'm... sorry, Dot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah maybe your right. Oh by the way Kurnts wants to ask you something before I do. So be seeing you later Dorothy," said Blaze as he walked away from his new friends.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm?" Dorothy looked on Kurtz and dragged all her attention to him now. "What did he say about you, telling something?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz gulped. Eh... either now or never... He smiled, pulling his head up. "Eh... Yah, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to that cinema anytime soon."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A little wind passed through Dorothy as her eyes became two small dots, she didn't expect a third male to invite her to go out IN THE SAME DAY. "Ahh... Kurtzy, can I tell you tomorrow?" she said nervously as she walked to the girl's grounds. "See you later in class!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz blinked. "Uhh, sure." He blinked again, and then remembered what the Coach had said. "Oh crap, I forgot!" He immediately started running for the boy's locker room. "I gotta get changed!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Seeing Dorothy run off, Brant let out a little sigh. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Knowing the period was about over, Brant quickly ran to the lockers as well to get changed, seeing Kurtz on the way. "Say, you're pretty quick, are you on the track team or something?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions