Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
That damned Shadow, he's in on the ground floor! Brant tries to remain calm as he sees the Nurse's office ahead. "Alright, we should be able to get ya some ice Shadow. Hmmm, looks like you need a fresh tissue." After handing him another tissue for the nosebleed, the fox opens the door for all of them, coming in behind the two. A sigh leaves his muzzle before he looks at Dorothy again inside, smiling at the dragoness. I need to be more ambitious, maybe if I...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"IT'S ON," Blaze said has he removed the chains and tuke to the air.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz grinned, and pulled the fireball in front of him. "Then let me make the first move!" He immediately pulled his arm back, and soon after, thrusted the fireball out of his grip and straight at Blaze.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What," Blaze said as he dodge the fireball, "Didn't your Dam and Sirer teach you how to fly."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy smiled back to Brant and swished her long finned tail around as they entered the Nursery. "Uhm... should we leave now, Brant?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grit his teeth. "No." He pulled his arm back, as another fireball started forming into his hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Time to learn," said Blaze as he dives towards Kuntz to take him for is first flying lesson. Twisted
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, will I?" Kurtz retorted, and thrusted his hand with the fireball clasped in his grip again towards Blaze, the fireball flying out of Kurtz's grip and towards Blaze.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
...maybe if I ask her... He shakes his head when he hears Dorothy's voice. "Oh sorry, I was daydreaming a little." Brant chuckles a little before grinning back towards her. "Well, I think Shadow will be okay with the nurse." A sweatdrop rolls down his cheek as his heartpace quickens. "Um...say if you want sometime, maybe we can hang out or have some dinner. I can make just about anything."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
IC:

"What's the problem?" A nurse walked out from one of the back rooms. She didn't look any older than some of the students, her hair had been pulled back into a long ponytail, showing off a pair of rounded horns coming from her head, a nametag on her shirt said 'Mindy', "Oh, looks like a nose problem. Ball to the face I bet." She guessed as she adjusted her glasses.

"Uh, yeah. How'd you guess?"

"Well, it is gym time. We get a case like this every now and then. Usually a couple of the boys start fighting and one kicks a ball at the other."

Wow, never seen a girl like her before. I wonder what species she is? Shadow thought as he noticed the horns.

"Sheep." She answered, looking at Shadow.

"Wha? How did you know I was thinking that?"

"Everyone asks the same question, usually followed by my age. It's 20." She added when no one made a sound, "Now let's see that nose," She grabbed Shadow's face and brought it closer to her own.

Oh man, this is embarassing. Shadow felt his face warming up as she stood staring at him, only a few inches from his face.

"Looks like the bleeding has stopped already, just wash the blood off and it should be fine."

"Thanks." Shadow said quickly as he backed off from the close quarters, "So I can head back to gym then?"

Mindy looked quickly at the clock on the wall, "By the time you get back it'll probably have ended, but you should head there first to tell the coach you're okay."

OOC:

Profile for Mindy.

Name: Mindy.

Type: Sheep. (That's a new one huh?)

Height: 5' 6".

Description: Shorter girl, long blonde hair that's usually in a ponytail, a pair of rounded horns on her head, and wears glasses often.

Clothes: Usually seen in school wearing a doctor like coat, outside of school wears cutoff shorts with a tight fitting shirt.

Powers: Healing abilities.

Info: A student nurse at the school, volunteers at the nurse's office during certain periods.

Breast Covering: Clothing.

Measurements: Bust: 98 Centimeters, Waist: 47 Centimeters, Hips: 87 Centimeters.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad