Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"But relize that if you don't ask her I still will after school," Said Blaze smugly to Kurntz.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz turned back to face Blaze, a large grin on his face. "Oh, don't you worry, I've got something planned..." He wagged his tail, an idea passing through his mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Great, she probably feels bad about this. Shadow thought noticing Dorothy's sad expression. "Don't worry about the nothe," he insisted, his speech still lisped slightly, "I've gotten it hit countleth timeth. Lucky it'th not broken." He said, trying to reassure her that it wasn't that bad.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy lifted her face up and walked a bit closer to Shadow, she looked up since Shadow was taller than her, "I'm still sorry... is there anything I can do to help you feel better... or anything else?" she said, her face was most innocent looking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I bet you don't got the guts to ask her out. Only a little while ahgo you could bearly talk about her whithout blushing and staughtering," said Blaze with a big ol :D.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Are you challenging me?" Kurtz asked with a grin, his fingers slightly twitching.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I've already remember have chanlenge you for her just gotta bid my time for her, but if you want your face in the dirt just for the hell of it the sure I will fight," Blaze said with grin as phychic chains started appearing all over his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Why did she have to say it like that? Shadow thought as a bunch of inappropriate thoughts ran through his mind, "No that's okay. You don't have to, but..." He thought for a second, "Maybe after school, if you'd like to hang out sometime?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy smiled lightly, but blushed immediatly at the invitation, "Uhm... I... uhm... Alright, Shadow." she accepted with a small nod.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned, the fireball in his hand growing bigger by the second. "I'm up for one."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds