Join our server on Discord

Dead
Dot: *Doesn't say anything, just keeps... sleeping*

DMX: *Crawls up to Lurea and licks her chest* Maybe you want to return the favor honey? *Wink*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *snuggles up beside Dot and closes his eyes*

------------

Lurea: *smiles cutely* I'd... be glad to. *rests her claw on DMX's head* Just give me a few seconds.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Kay. *crawls up and lays on bed besides her*

Dot: Mnh...ZzzZz Zzz...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me: *Walks into the room, looks around the room seeing all the cuddling* Oh well. *Walks out of the room, comes back with a giant sterio. Turns it on, presses a button and Ten Thousand Fists begins to play* Now thats more like it. *sits in a randomly spawned couch and spawns a bag of chips and watching everyon spam*
The OCA
Kurtz: *perks ears up* TEN THOUSAND FISTS!! *launches off the bed and heads straight for the sterio*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *enters through portal and Grabs Guilmon from behind* Hehehe... Guess who...
Me: *suprised at Kurtz reaction* You like Disturbed too huh? *summons another bag of chips* chips?
The OCA
Me - *strangling Guilmon* DIE!!!

White - * :shock: sexy... dress... phwoar...* ^_^ Hehehe!
Me: Wheres Dr. Phill when you need him? *watches PokePimp strangle the red dino* To White: Excuse me but what is phwoar? o.O
The OCA
PokePimp Wrote:Me - *strangling Guilmon* DIE!!!

Crimson: You call that killing someone, you should use this. *beats Guilmon over the head with a foreign object*

Zorromon: Foreign object, WTF?! That's a damn baseball bat!

Crimson: Eh, whatever. *continues beating Guilmon's skull in*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions