Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Me: You cant have war without a little hard rock. *Summons a giant stage with Drowning Pool on it with a zombified David Williams.* Oh hell yeah
The OCA
God of Chaos - *the stage bursts into flames and explodes... the smoke clears...* GUILMON!!! *flames broil over GoC's body*
note:i live in a room deep underground with tunnels connecting to every post and everywhere(all weapons including lazer rifles and death rays have ammunition that needs reloading)
Me: yeah drama queen? whats it this time you lost ur drama dress? lol
(the voice is coming from a speaker on a stand with has just poped up)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Not if it is Crimson's special Death Ray, it won't. And what if it recharges itself, lol?)

Kurtz: T3h 3vi1 5p34k3r mu5t d13. *fires the Death Ray at the Speaker*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
thats still a way or replenishing its ammo though isn't it? :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GoC - *waves one blazing arm and Guilmon is teleported to a spot right in front of him* What did you just say...?
Why did you guys destroy my stage?? :( Okay now its personal...
*Jumps high up into the air, floating. Takes his 2 swords out, slams them into each other making one giant sword. Lifts it above his head and making a giant circle above his head. The circle begins to turn black. Giant meteors start pouring out of the hole in the sky.
The OCA
GoC - Hmph... Foolish mortal... You cannot comprehend the power of Chaos...
Well I wouldnt have to comprehend anything if somebody wouldnt have destroyed my stage.
The OCA
Kurtz: *tuts* SPAM FTW. *pulls out two Death Rays and starts blowing up the meteors*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds