Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Besides the migraine I'm," Shadow lifted his head up, right into Dorothy's chest, "fine."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy got even more nervous, not paying much attention to who HE was paying attention to, "I'm sorry about it! I mean... I didn't mean to- I... and the ball..." she was shaking from how nervous and embarrassed she was at that moment with suddenly all the other boys staring at her since she had literally knocked down a boy with her service, and so were her tits under her white shirt, her perfect cleavage was easily seen then.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Man, the coach is going to chew me out for being late, stupid car." groaned Brant as he made his way onto the boy's side of the field, wearing the school's gym uniform of a white shirt and some shorts. After a short walk he happened upon the group of students surrounding something. Huh, wonder's going on here? Peering closer, he looked down to see Shadow with a rather nasty mark on his furry face. Ouch. I feel sorry for that guy. However, his eyes soon moved up towards Dorothy and her perfect clevage. Damn, she's hot! He mentally slapped himself then. Ah, stupid Brant, you shouldn't stare at her chest like that, she'll think you're a sleaze. With a quick jerk, he drew his attention upwards, glancing at her lovely face instead.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gym:

Blaze ran over to where Shadow and the over. Dam restrant spell, better see if Shadow need me to heal him" Blaze thought to himself.

"Are you alright I do some healing abilities that my Dam taught me," said Blaze to Shadow worriedly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei stood still, not exactly wanting to get herself in the middle of the surrounding crow around Shadow. awie... that is going to hurt in the morning. she thought for herself, still staring at where Dorothy and Shadow are. Meanwhile Kurai had finally found the right room to have history class. he is late already and once getting near the door he sighs in relief when not noticing the teacher. but still he walks quietly to inside the class and goes to one table in the corner near the window and sits down on the chair, placing his bag on top of the table.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz sighed. He glanced at Dorothy, and blushed brightly when his eyes passed over her chest. After a few seconds, he jerked his head away, still blushing.

Note to self: Do not stare at her chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sorry." Tony rubbed scratched the back of his head. "So what do we do here? Are those two mates?"
"Who?" Alice said, looking around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow stared at Dorothy's chest dangling in front of him, completely lost to the world. Until he felt something running down his upper lip. He pressed his hand to it and then noticed a large amount of blood on his hand, Holy, I thought that was just an joke in animes! I didn't think it was true. He quickly covered his face a bit, "No, no problem. HAHA ha-happenth all the time!" Shadow said quickly, not even thinking that it was the ball that gave him the bloody nose and not the arousal from Dorothy's chest hanging in front of him, Damnit, she's gonna think I'm a total pervert..
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black ( :oops: ) chuckled as Ren noticed what had just happened and ran over. He intercepted her "Hehe... looks like Shadow has been hipnotised!"

"What do you..." She panted before spotting exactly what he meant "Ooh, that little..."

"He isn't. It's just REALLY distracting when a girl is right in front of you like that." He smiled "Not that I'd get distracted from you, of course."

She laughed while running past him, she stopped when she could see more clearly "Is he okay?" She asked no one in particular.