Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: *grins at Kyosan*

IC:

Red nodded "Thanks." She ran off to catch up with the other girls while sneaking a glance at the boys... Black specifically. I wonder just how fit he is... She giggled.

Black arrived in time to spot Kurtz in his mini athletics display. He chuckled as he prepared to do something himself. He calmed his mind and took a breath. Think of air, right... and... NOW! He focused and got ready but something obviously went wrong for he cursed "Oh fuck..." and a strong gust of wind blew him back a couple of feet "Aw, crap... I never get that move right!" He winced as he peeked into his shirt at a massive bruse developing on his chest. Does it always have to hurt so bloody much?
Blaze walked out onto the field and hears coach Yank yealing at him for bing late thirty seconds late. "Sheash who bite him this morning.," Thought Blaze.

"Also I want fifteen laps around the field as a warmup exercise and I want your best," said Coach Yank.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Just to note, the girls lockers and the boys lockers are the same for both classes, A or B. The difference is that, if you are in class A, you have Gym, NOW. And if are B, you have Gym Later. So, if Carman is in class B, then she doesn't have to change herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yeah," Shadow paused for a second as he thought, "You were sitting just few seats behind me weren't ya? I don't think we've been introduced, I'm," Shadow stopped as he heard the coach, Running? How boring. Shadow thought, "We'll chat later, I don't wanna tick off the coach," He looked over at the impossing figure of the large panther, "He's kinda scary." he said lightly as he took off at a slow pace so he didn't tire out too fast.

*Elsewhere*

"So is this your first time at this school?" Katt asked as she matched Tony's pace, "Oh, I just realized," Katt jumped in front of them both and grabbed their hands and quickly shook them, "I didn't introduce myself. I'm Katt."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled. "I can understand why." He muttered, as he started himself to run at a slow pace around the field.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black smiled as he began running. Ha! This coach looks like fun. He winced slightly. Damn... Bloody bruise...
And soon, the laps were run and the girls finished their warm-up.
Dorothy leaned back on a wall and put her claws on her thighs, resting a bit as she panted. "Stupid first day of gym class..."

"Okay girls, reunite and then separate in two groups, we'll play a quick match today!" the teacher announced as she grabbed a volley ball in her paw.

"Well... I like volley." Dorothy smiled, then ran to the court.

Alice blinked but took Katt's paw in her left paw, soon, she was smiling. "Uhmm.. nice to meet you too! I'm Alice!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn... this is why I hate gym." Shadow said as he finished his laps, collapsing onto the ground as he caught his breath.

*Elsewhere*

"Huh? Oh, hi Allen." Katt said absentmindedly as she looked at Tony.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black stopped next to Shadow, seemingly unphased by all the running "Are you alright?"
Kurtz slowed down as he finished his last lap, and noticed Shadow. He blinked, before he ran over to Black. "Hey, is he okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds