Join our server on Discord

Dead
Me - Good! Twisted LETS GO!!!

*UBER TRANSFORM THINGY!!!*

God of Fury - Lets dance! *takes battle stance*
Steven (In Dragon Form): *hides behind DMX* WTF?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GoF - *sweat drop* Fight?
DMX: For the love of... *picks D-Steven and lifts him up* You are making me and all the other dragons, specially me, look like wussies! *roars threatengly*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Steven: Why do you think I'm hiding? I can't take on the God of Fury! *growls* You want me to go psycho on you? *dust swirls around the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Go psycho on HIM, that'll be funny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Steven: *growls* Okay, that's it. *eyes turn red*YOU'RE DEAD, MEAT BOY! *throws a fist at DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *Clenches fangs hard and grabs the fist* OKAY, I HAD ENOUGH YOU LITTLE WORM! *Crushes D-Steven's fist with one claw, then slams him on the ground* YOU PICKED ON ME THE WRONG DAY! *Grinds the ground with D-Steven's body, pummeling him hardly, then finally stomps his belly* I TOLD YOU TO FUCKIN' GET THAT GOD OF FURY! *Picks up D-Steven and lifts him up then roars to him* UNDERSTOOD?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Steven: *smiles* You only had to ask nicely, instead of yelling your bloody head off. *clicks fingers* DARK MATTER! *A cerberus the size of a skyscraper lands on the lounge, destroying it* Yoo die now, God of Fury.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Monica: *giggles as she pulls Kurtz into the lounge* So, any ideas, hmmm? *winks at the dragon before nuzzling against his chest*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions