Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, I'm not that good either." Shadow said, slightly relieved that he hadn't made himself look like a nerd, "But the only opponent I have is Katt, and all she does is talk about how cute the knight is." Shadow laughed a bit.

*Somewhere in the school*

"Where the heck is the gym!" Katt shouted as she ran around the hallways looking for a sign, or map, or astral projection, she was getting desperate, "Why don't they put up road signs? Or directories? Or OOMPH!" She grunted as she walked right into someone. As she looked up she saw a large, wolfish creature, he was wearing a tight, black shirt with a pair denim shorts, he also was wearing a set of headphones, "Sorry!" Katt quickly apologized, "My friend who has the map to this palce ran off and I'm totally in panic mode now."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy giggled, He's funny! then looked at the divided junction that separated the lockers and smiled to Shadow. "Well, I better go change myself for Gym, you better do that too! See you later!" she smiled again to the dog, then headed for the door some feet away from them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz quickly moved over to a locker and quickly pulled his bag around. He sighed quietly, and pulled his kit out.

Why do I keep thinking that today something is gonna happen that I won't like?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: I it won
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry, but you didn't read the part about ''Avoid paranormal stuff'' either. Edit that post and change the undead bodyguards part or I'll delete that post.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kay, seeya later then." Shadow said as he headed off towards the changing room, "Oh one thing," He said turning back, "if you see Katt in their could ya keep an eye on her for me? She tends to be a bit, competitive in sports."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz looked around. "Meh, no-ones here...." He smiled, and immediately started to undress. "If I do this quick enough..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy smiled to Shadow again, "Sure thing!" then she hurried to the girls lockers, where she went for her own cabinet to draw out the female gym for the school, which consisted on small pair of small blue panties (heh, I don't know if it's called like that, but I've seen few animes in which it's like this and the girls play volley ball in their classes) and a white shirt, then a pair of snickers of course, and then put it on quickly, her tail swished contently as she admired her slender figure for a brief moment, then she noticed something on her chest. A nice sexy cleavage that her big breasts made in her shirt. "Woah. They are bigger than last time I checked!" she giggled, then made sure her hair was tied correctly and headed out to the gym.

OOC: Once again. I give an option. Except Shadow, does someone want to control Miss Robinson? She's a 25 year old fox girl. She's strict, but she's cheerful most of the time with the girls. As for the boys, we have Mr. Yanks: A 36 year old panther. He's the couch for boys, and the common sport played is... well, I also will have to let you decide between American Football or Soccer!

So, the choices for you to take are:

- Girls Teacher.
- Boys Teacher.
- Sport to be played by BOYS.

If no one wants to take control of any of the teachers, I'll go with the one that wasn't chosen. I'll leave up to two-three votes for all the members for the decision of the sport for boys so we can go on quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I vote for soccer, footballs alot more confusing. Oh and just to clarify if he missed it due to the description Katt crashed into Gun's character.

IC:

Shadow opened the door to the locker room, "Empty?" He glanced at his watch and reasured himself that he wasn't late, "Weird. Oh well." He went to the locker assigned him and opened it up, showing the scholl uniform, a loose fitting white short and a pair of simple shorts, both sharing the schools coloring with the mascot on the front of the shirt, "comfy looking." He noted as he removed the clothes he was wearing and replaced them with the uniform.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: HAH! I knew it had to be Tony!

IC:

Alice looked down on the girl who had bumped with Tony. "Hey, are you alright?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad