Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Me - *knocks back second drink* Nah. I get everywhere by portal.
Me:*laughs* you know how unreliable they are? worse then havin a blonde drive you round in a rusty Lada!!!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *grin* I know. I've taken some very interesting detours in the past. *drinks 3rd and 4th pint lightning fast*
lol i remember once i was teleported to a female nudist camp's shower room lol i was slapped a bit but it was worth it
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *drinks 5th-12th pint so fast you can't see it happening* That's nothing! I actually ended up somewhere in the Digital World once. Right in the middle of this giant lake. *grin* Just in time to spot a load of Ranamon having an orgy. *laughs* They didn't mind me joining in one bit!
*laughs* how many pints can you get through before getting pissed? :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *thinks* Good question... *drinks pints 55-1452 in a flicker of motion*
*looks at him in disbelief*right this you will get drunk with a single swig!*hands him a shot glass of clear liquid* lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*looks at him in disbelief*right this you will get drunk with a single swig!*hands him a shot glass of clear liquid* lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*drinks it* Hm. Thats good! *drinks another 376287356815639 glasses in a frenzied explosion of movement* Ah! *burp* That stuff is great! What is it?