Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Tony walked around the corner, and met up Blaze. Not knowing where to go next, he aproached Blaze to ask around.

"Uh, hello- nice to meet you, I'm Tony Greyson- I'm new here and- I think I'm lost. Can you help me?" Tony asked.
OOC: Glad you could make it Gun. Now the RPG can REALLY begin.

IC:

"Yeah," Katt answered excitedly, "It's always been my favorite subject in school, ever since I was a kitten."

"Considering it's the only one you were any good at when you were young it's no surprise." Shadow only had the time to laugh for a second before Katt grabbed him into a headlock.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" She shouted.

"NOTHING!" Shadow insisted as he got his head loose, "I just hope they have some good activities," He said as he adjusted his hair, "Last years were boring as heck." He looked at Dorothy as soon as he finished with his hair, "Uh, hi." He said a bit awkwardly, "Don't think we've met. I'm Shadow, and this is Katt." he said extending his one hand and gesturing towards Katt with the other as she simply smiled and waved a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Who is Katt talking to then? Ren or Dorothy? (EDIT: *frown*)
OOC: Bwahahaha!! RP!!!!
OOC: Well, it's hard if you talk to Katt when Dorothy had spoken to her first, don't you think?

IC:

Dorothy smiled cutely to both Shadow and Katt. "Pleased to meet you!" she said cheerily. "My name's Dorothy, but you can call me Dot if you want."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz frowned, and nodded quietly at Blaze. "Fine..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I don't want step on any ones toes. So I going to be frank with you. I have interest Dorothy and know you were hair frist. So are you Dorothy mate um a whats your name again?" Blaze asked Kurtz as calmly as he could at the awkward situation.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz blushed a deep red, and grit his teeth. "U...uh...." He immediately looked away. "I d...d...d.....don't think..." He looked again at the stranger. "K-Kurtz.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black walked up to Ren "I have to talk to you."

"I don't have anything to say to you!" She retorted.

"Please? It's important..."

"Important how, exactly?"

"It's about... you know... what happened two years ago..."

Her eyes narrowed "Trust you to bring that up!"

"But-"

"I don't care! Get lost!" She shoved him and walked off.

He stared after her. Why can't she just listen to me for once... just once...
"By your reaction would take that at no she isn't your mate but you've known her for awhile. And the name is Blaze, Kurtz," Blaze bearly holding laghter back lol
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz