Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
No... Having 'fun' with Dorothy. Black had a hard time keeping a laugh suppressed.
OOC: By the way Weredragon, didn't you want me to reply to Blaze with Dorothy? I have already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hay Dorothy how are you? Black Told me your name if your woundering," Blaze said to Dorothy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz continued to read the book, blinking again, and again.

He's gonna get shouted at soon...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm fine," whispered Dorothy. "Uhm... do you mind if we talk after class Blaze? The teacher might notice..." she quickly dragged her attention back to her book.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I should have known that she would be a goody goody. I bet Dorothy brushes her teeth twice a day two. Thought Blaze quietly to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dorothy kept reading her book, she had a habit of chewing on her pencil while reading, but she was doing it verrrry slowly, almost in a full tempting way. She kept reading through page by page. I've read this text already...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz lifted his head from the book, and looked towards Blaze. I wonder if that guy on the en... He then noticed Dorothy, and, almost immediately, blushed. He quickly turned back to his book.

Damnit! Why can't I grin instead of just blush?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze thought to himself after hearing some of Kurts thoughts. So the guy two seats down is more than likely going to be my rival for Dorothy affections.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz frowned, gritting his fangs. He picked up his pen and bit on it lightly.

I mean, I live in the same place as her.... and I do kinda care if she feels ill... He bit down on his pen hard, it slightly cracking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds