Join our server on Discord

Hey,
I-DMX: I'm the Pie God, what would you expect?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: I would expect chaos, madness, pies, destruction, pies, death and did I mention pies?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
LonelyGabu: SOMEONE STEPPED IN ONE OF THE PIES!!!! Evil Who would do such a thing.... Why? Why you? It should have been me.... ...Seriously, anyone want MORE pie!!?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I-DMX: Hee hee!!! I STILL HAVE SOME TIME BEFORE BOSS RETURNS!! *glowers purple and starts slashing everywhere, ripping of the space and time continua, provoking rifts appear all over the place from where aliens and zombies come out*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aliens!Yay I get to kill now!!!

Sin-Yes!Kill them all!!!

Bill-Lets all have sex!!!

Me-Shut up Bill!
D-Shadow: Finally some action! Does a quick 3 punch combo on the nearest zombie, then grabs him by the leg and swings him around knocking it into the zombies around him.

H-Shadow: HOLY AWE! A bright light erupts from his hand instantly vaporizing every undead zombie.

D-Shadow: I wanted to kill them!

H-Shadow: You couldn't, seeing as they were already dead. But there are still plenty of aliens left for you to destroy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D-Shadow: Finally some action! Does a quick 3 punch combo on the nearest zombie, then grabs him by the leg and swings him around knocking it into the zombies around him.

H-Shadow: HOLY AWE! A bright light erupts from his hand instantly vaporizing every undead zombie.

D-Shadow: I wanted to kill them!

H-Shadow: You couldn't, seeing as they were already dead. But there are still plenty of aliens left for you to destroy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(*nods* Double-post that probably happened by accident)

Kurtz: ALIENS! *starts firing at them with his guns*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(I make alot of them, but usually I'm able to delete them so it doesn't annoy people. Don't know why it won't let me now though)

D-Shadow: GET OFF MY PLANET! DARK BOMB!! Punches the ground sending out a wave of energy that knocks back the surrounding aliens.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Who knows.)

Kurtz: *sighs, and continues to fire* Not much of a challenge, are they?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds