Join our server on Discord

Dead
Reno: Yup! It's funny! *wags both tails excitedly*

DMX: Oh, come on, you aren't going to stop now, are you? It was just seven hours!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: That's right, just relax Lurea. *warmly grins while kneading and massaging Lurea's shoulders and backside while inhaling her scent* Mmmm, you smell nice today, new shampoo.

Monica: *blushes more while her tongue plays with Kurtz's, her hands making their way to his inner thigh*

Zorromon: *sweats while SD is on top of him* Um, could you...maybe get...off...um but take your time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *moans quietly, and smiles* Ahh... y-yeah.... you're quick noticing that, aren't you...?

Kurtz: *grins, and squeezes Monica's ass lightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Well, foxes do have great senses. *rubs lower and lower down her backside while he leans up and blows gently into her ear*

Monica: Nahhh...mmmm... *shivers from the ass pinching while her hands make contact with Kurtz's sheath, all the while continuing the French Kiss with her canine tongue tasting his reptillian one*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *moans quietly* I.. I guess a lot of things... are g-going on in this lounge...

Kurtz: *moans quietly and squeezes Monica's ass tightly* Mmmmm....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
SD - Twisted Not a chance.
Zorromon: *blushes under his red fur while looking at SD before he feels something poke at his body* Um...I think... (This does feel nice, shit, what am I thinking?!) *sweats*

Crimson: Heh heh, yeah, lot's of activity with so many characters, speaking of activity. *lowers his paws until they reach her buttocks, groping the procelin smooth scales while his muzzle leans to her shoulder, nibbling and planting a trail of kisses along it and her neck*

Monica: Oooh... you beast... that's soooo good. *rubs her paw along Kurtz's pouch, gently brushing the tender skin while their tongues interwine once more*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
SD - *grins impishly and impales hir self on Zorromon* Hrrf...
Reno: Fun stopped? *keeps moving in and out*

DMX: I think White fell asleep.

Reno: Awww... *lowers ears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
White - *eyes snap open* If you stop... unpleasent things will happen...