Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC:

Quote:This my first time doing somthing like this.

No prob, but for the future we tend to use OOC (Out of Character) and IC (In character) to seperate stuff, makes it less confusing to others.

IC:

"Just take a seat." The teacher said motioning to an empy chair, "And don't do it again."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Where to sit? There sweet little dragon chiky there OH alsow cute Kitty. Tail jobs love them. I know what I want that little dragon chiky she looks show neive.

"Hi" Blaze said as he sat down next to Dorothy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz immediately looked to where the speaking had come from, and laid his eyes on Blaze. His eye twitched.

Something tells me I'm not gonna like that guy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black roused himself from his deep thoughts in time to see the new guy sit down. Hm?
"What his problem! OH! Looks like she has a mate; but I should see if he is her mate behind her back so I don't cause a problem." Thought to mysself as I saw his hard stare.

retype:"What his problem! OH! Looks like she has a mate; but I should see if he is her mate behind her back so I don't cause a problem." Blaze thought to hisself as I saw his hard stare.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Black fails to hold a laugh as he watched the new guy and Kurtz. I hope there won't be a fight... Well... not in the classroom anyway.
Kurtz smiled, shaking his head. He sighed, and continued to read the book.

Ah, forget it. He was probably only just greeting her...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Do you think that someone for the time being Take control of Dorothy ontil DMX is on line?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Can't do that without his permission. That would be Powerplaying, and that is not allowed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Did't know.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz