Join our server on Discord

Hey,
Gun: Haha- lets run around like blazing lunatics! (jogs around)

[Countdown: not too long before Yiff Buster]
*voice manafests back into Renamon_S3*
Ahem,
After mind jumping you O-Shadow, I have found that until i transform, I cannot defeat you.

Seeing as how I don't know how to do this, It is in my best interest to surrender.
Renamon's Army
Lurea: Good god, you're fun to be around! *wraps her arms around Gun and purrs quietly*

Dresan: *grins* Oh finally, some brains.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
However, Dresan, you are not at my level yet, and I can still destroy you, if O-Shadow allows it.
Renamon's Army
O-Shadow: That would be wise, without knowledge of these powers it'd be too easy to accidentally destroy something I don't want, *Bright flash as the red glow dissapears from Shadow, him reappearing as his normal self.

Shadow: Huh, I guess I can only use that form for a short while. Well that's a bummer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Awe, don't destroy Dresan! I'm attracted to him by some kind of weird force! And his little friend- especially! Lets go tower-hopping!
This changes everything...

NO O-SHADOW TO STAND IN MY WAY!
*begins to fade away, laughing insanely*
Renamon's Army
Gun: Oh yeah? (Luaghs insanely) I'M the only insane one here!!
Lurea: Awww... Come on, Gun! *giggles and holds onto Gun tightly* Let's go tower-hopping!

Dresan: *transforms back into Kurtz* Thank god I transform into my dragon form first instead of my human form....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow, i just can't win here can I?

I must end the fun...
I have to go and get the house ready, got people commin over in less than 45 minets.

I still got to shower too. Time for goodbyes.
Renamon's Army