Join our server on Discord

Group trouble.
Probably due to the crash but I'm having alot of trouble with the group stuff. I can't edit or delete posts made in the SDP forum, people that aren't in SDP can post there which kinda destroys the whole point of being a group, and I can't accept/decline new members to the group.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I swear I solved the issue with the groups, I did that yesterday because Sabre said he was able to see the groups, I'll check the group permissions as well

I fixed the accept/decline thing, I restored your permissions too, the only usergroups that can see the groups are obviously users that belong to that or those groups and the staff usergroups, no one else can see it, you might realize that users that have memberships for more than one group can see the groups they belong too right?

Edit: Everything is fixed, group leaders can accept or deny join requests, sorry about that guys, I didn't realized that the full permissions didn't got imported when I restored the forums, a big apology for all this inconvenience.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thank you for fixing that Lord Pato
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No problem, any issues with the forum you see, just let me now and I'll check on them to correct them guys, even pm me with them too, in that way I can have a little log with them to see the ones I already corrected and the ones that still need to be checked too :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Okies ^^ Thanks for that.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
There is something that I noticed, but I didn't see this thread here before >.<

I can't seem to switch current groups like I could last time. I tried to leave all groups and re-add request for them to see if it could fix it but well... *Points to username* Now I can't get into any group, and I was with the SDP for quite a while...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hmm...

I applied for SDP about a week(7 days) ago, and no response yet.

These events are related, somehow...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That's odd. Shadow's supposed to get the requests. Maybe he's been busy, 'cause he generally puts the request into votation for the entire SDP to decide, and nothing of the sort has happened yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-02-2008 06:28 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Hmm...

I applied for SDP about a week(7 days) ago, and no response yet.

Actually that's because nothing tells me when someone applies and I typically don't even think about checking it. Be nice if there were an E-mail notification for that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad