Join our server on Discord

Poll: How are my pictures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMG I'm having an erection at my computer!*w*
44.44%
4 44.44%
Very hot!
33.33%
3 33.33%
nothing new :p
11.11%
1 11.11%
need some more work!! >:0
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Artwork +updated+ Sora's Sex-ed session
I wanna be in the artist gallery I don't have much but I'll update this topic when I draw more pictures. :3 thanks.. I sent the head nacho an email after reading hte submitting requirements. :D

[Image: _191_.png]

[Image: _192_.jpg]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/g...a/_194.jpg

P.S who is your favorite couple i :?: :?:

unfortunately I'm not one of Digimon Hentai I'm more of an people artist. Evil Drawing digimon is so hard

Edit: Here is anothe pictrue I did sorry if it so big. I'm gunna do UnknownH's request next time 8) 8)
yeah, you should have a place in the artist gallery. Great picture though and I hope you draw more pics :p
you have to be in the gallery after doing pics like that cause you are a good artist
and I don't really have a favorite couple but I do have ideas if you need anything to draw :)
UnknownH Wrote:you have to be in the gallery after doing pics like that cause you are a good artist
and I don't really have a favorite couple but I do have ideas if you need anything to draw :)

well then let's hear em' ?
ok my favorite characters are yolie and ranamon but I think fairymon/shutumon would be pretty good too but the rest of the digimon girls are also good although here's an idea jeri and impmon/beelzemon it kinda makes sense seeing as what he did on the show
anyway if you need anything eleborated on just let me know
I'm definately seconding the notion to include you in the art gallery. your coloring looks great. Now if only the updater would actually get off his ass and do his job :P