Join our server on Discord

Zombie survival RPG (Brain pool)
o: That's what I was thinking. I'd say we could remove that annoying tibdit and then we'll have a golden plan. All there's left to decide is if we want furries or humans; Shadow was the started of this idea so I'd like him to share his thoughts on that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about different kinds of zombies, something similar to the whole Left 4 Dead scenario? I mean it gets fairly boring with one type of zombie, lugging about, ravaging towns, eat brains with salt and soy sauce...hungry now...OOHHH *hits a wall, retracts arm* Ouch, jeez, stupid wall, it should broken *headbutts it, falls to the ground* ow sweet bloodred blue, I think I pulled a muscle in my brain...*hears a scream, Witch appears* AAAHHHHH!!! It's an emo fashion model *runs, trips falls* Ow, pain hurts only one thing to *gets out beer bottle and...* GRABBIN PEELZ! OW TO THE OH!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Yeah diffrent types is a must, just like in L4D, RE, or any of those other zombie games. As for the debate on human vs furry thought we already figured we'd all go human for this RP. Suppose if we did go with furries we could let them have like a perk, nothing that'd tip the scales too far in their favor of course, like felines can see in the dark, canines could sense the undead coming, dragons could maybe fly or something. If we're gonna use furries we'll have to settle that whole idea. Like I said it'd get boring too fast if we could just destroy the zombies effortlessly.

About diffrent zombies, in marvel zombies comic they still have some basic human intelligence. Until they start getting hungry and they resort to their 'feral' state. Maybe there could be a group of zombies that are semi-intelligent that see this as some kind of test from god, or evolution, or something like that and are trying to infect others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad