Join our server on Discord

Home. (Backlasher Ray/GMSG)
GMSG whined in dismay as his character fell dead, cussing a little. Fiero laughed and pulled the dino up in his lap, playfully tugging on his ears.

"Who's the daddy now, eh Guily?" he laughed.
"Shut up Fi, you didn't win..." sulked the Dinosaur.
"Oh don't pull a face about it, if the wind changes it could stay like that" joked Fiero, fondling the dinosaur gently. "You're too beautiful for that..."

Alec shivered, shockwaves of pleasure sensing nerves rippling around his body, serotonin in his brain becoming more concentrated. His paws gripped the chair more firmly to support himself, as his lover passionately licked and teased at his sensual flesh.

UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heehee! Aww Guilly..." Hunter licked the red dino's cheek fondly. "I just got lucky!"

Peeking up at his boyfriend's face through one eye before shutting it again, he pulled away from Alec's cock and started lapping at his furry ballsack hotly and roughly, occasionally taking the orbs into his muzzle and rolling them around with his tongue.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Guilmon blushed at the affection and gave both Hunter and Fiero a big hug.
"I'll be better next time" he giggled, licking Hunt's snout.

Alec took the coyote's muzzle, pulling away from the desk and taking his boyfriend out from underneath.
"I love you..." was all he uttered, before pulling the canine into a strong, yet passionately tender kiss.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You already are!" Hunter chuckled back, patting the red dino's large red snout fondly.

The coyote blushed as the Labrador's lips pressed against his so fiercely and passionately, yet so tenderly. Ray was in bliss as he returned the kiss with equal passion, wrapping his arms around the other canine's neck and shutting his eyes as he melted into the romance. The coyote didn't normally wear clothes as his anatomy did not require the use of clothes to be hidden, but at that moment, his own maleness had become visible and erect, the naked flesh rubbing with Alec's doggyhood. Ray gently, lovingly slid his tongue, that had just been against his lover's cock, into his lover's muzzle.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GMSG giggled and licked Hunt's face happily, like a silly puppy dog.
"You're so silly Huntie!" he said in his childish singsong voice, as he lapped at the poor boy's cheeks.

As Alec kissed the yote's soft lips, he couldn't help but buck his hips frantically, his horny cock rubbing exuberantly against his darling's own member. He held his boyfriend close as they made their way to the bedroom.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ack! Guilyyy!" Hunter squealed and laughed. "You're slobbering all over meee!" He chuckled, hugging the dino's neck to get away from his large tongue.

"I love you too..." Ray finally managed to reply after their kiss, keeping his paw wrapped around his lover's cock as they headed to the bedroom, keeping his body against Alec's as close as he could, keeping him erect by masturbating him as they walked.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Guilmon smiled happily, hugging the boy close.

"You're a good friend Hunty" he commented, stretching a little. "Fieeeeeerrrrrroooooo...I'm bored!"

The Flamedramon laughed, tugging on the dinosaur's tail friendlily.

"Then how about you two pick a nice DVD for us to watch? They're in the cupboard over there."

Alec shut the door to the bedroom behind them and pulled his lover onto the bed, murring and growling lustfully as he slid against, rubbed and kissed Ray's naked body. He couldn't contain his love and passion for his darling coyote.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hunter hugged the red dinosaur tightly. "Mmph!" He chuckled and licked the Guilmon's nose. "You're the best friend a boy could have!" He laughed, and beamed at the suggestion of watching a movie. "Oh! A DVD! Let's see what we have!" He snickered and checked the cupboard out, his tail wagging casually. "Is 'Barbed Wire' a good movie? What about 'Species'?"

The coyote lay there helplessly, gasping and moaning blissfully as his canine lover teased and pleasured his furry, naked body. He licked, kissed and rubbed what ever part of his beloved puppy he could reach, suckling and nibbling on his neck, ears and digits sensually.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiero leaned over and grinned as his eyes laid upon "Hot muscley lizard XXX Gay Hardcore" tucked under the My Little Pony Deluxe set DVD. GMSG pushed in under his arm and grabbed at a handful of Disney movies.
"What about Bambi? or Robin Hood? Or even Monsters inc?" he brushed his batwing ears against Fiero's armpit, causing the big Blue to chuckle and jiggle his arm out of the way.

Alec dragged off the clothes of his loving boyfriend, maintaining a balance between kissing his body, and fondling his intimate genitals and buttocks
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Or Finding Nemo? Or Wall-E?" Hunter added excitedly, grabbing DVDs and reading the labels. "Dinosausages? That sounds funny! Ooh! Alpha Male 2: Bend Over Boys! Is that the new wolf movie? Oh! Oh!" The coyote giggled, picking up a DVD box set. "Big Bad Boys: The Complete Box Set! Isn't this that cop movie?" He wagged his tail excitedly. Picking up a copy of The Lion King and Hot Muscley Lizard XXX Gay Hardcore, his fluffy tail wagged against Fiero's belly, tickling his exposed scales within his unbuttoned shirt.

After the Labrador and the coyote were both naked, Ray moaned and lay back as his darling boyfriend kissed his body and played with his sensuous spots. He eventually pounced Alec onto his back and kissed him deeply, rubbing his erect penis against his lover's.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers