Join our server on Discord

Home. (Backlasher Ray/GMSG)
As the title suggests, this is a private RP between myself and Backlasher Ray. Other posters will be melted productively.

The sun hung low in the sky, but it's rays gave no real warmth due to it being the Autumn season. Leaves scuttled like crabs in the wind, along the abandoned streets of Pripyat.

GMSG sat in the living room, playing a video game with Fiero. RMAK was out on patrol and Alec was at his desk, drawing some new designs.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hunter laughed as he chased Frisk through the kitchen. Not every boy at school could brag that he had an actual cartoon for a friend, and not every boy could say he was friends with a dinosaur either! Then again, neither could the young coyote. It was a secret, and no one would believe him anyway.

But hey, school was out for the holidays. He got to spend two weeks in Pripyat with his new friends!

"Hey, watch it!" Prowl spread his legs as Frisk dove in between them. The older coyote was preparing roast beef and potatoes for dinner, and he had been cutting some spuds up when the toonyote and his little brother nearly sent his knife flying. "No horsin' around in here- someone could get hurt!" And as just to emphasize his warning, he twirled his knife and stabbed the tip into the wooden cutting board with a dull bang.

"Kay!" Frisk snickered as he ran out of the kitchen, only to be tackled by Hunter, the toon and the boy rolling past Stacey, who was talking on the phone.

Prowl shook his head, grinning lightly as he tossed the potatoes in the oven and took his white apron off, hanging it on the hook by the refrigerator. There weren't any real parental figures around here, and they all had a lot of freedom, but he took it upon himself to take on certain responsibilities, like cooking, and cleaning, and tucking the kids in at night, or reading bedtime stories... stuff no one else would do. He loved it here, it was another home and hopefully, he'd get to keep this one.

[Living Room]

"Fiero!" Hunter giggled, hugging his older, blue and alabaster friend from behind. "What're you guys playing?"

[Alec's Room]

A coyote's snout sniffed up at Alec from between his legs. "Psst." Frisk whispered playfully from under the desk, his tail wagging slightly and nuzzling the Labrador's groin. "Whatcha doing?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiero turned to see who it was, and grinned broadly when he recognised Hunter "Hunt, my boy! Come help your Uncle Fiero beat this infuriating lizard at MW2!" he exclaimed, waving the boy over. A death cry from Fiero's character indicated that GMSG had taken advantage of the dragon's distracted nature. "Oh for gods sake Gee!"

Alec jumped as he felt something brush against his crotch, looking down and sighing in relief when he saw who it was. "Oh Ray, I thought you were Fiero...how are you love?" he asked, gently petting the coyote's headfur.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay!" Hunter chuckled and parked it between his red and blue reptile friends. "But only cuz Guilly's so good at this game!"

Murring and shutting his eyes from being petted, Frisk nuzzled his beloved's belly. "I'm good, sweetums!" He giggled. "Just missed you all of a sudden!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiero handed the boy his controller and pulled him closer to his lap with his big blue tail, embracing him comfortably on the sofa.

Alec smiled and laid back in the chair, his pants getting slightly tighter as blood began filling inside his excited member. "Did you now...well, i'm glad you're here now too" he smiled, gently scritching behind his darling's ears.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heehee! I'm gonna getcha, Guilly!" The boy cooed, rubbing up against the dragon's warmth. His older friend's touch was very much welcomed by Hunter on cold days like this, climbing up on Fiero's lap and rubbing his furry back against his friend's white front.

Frisk shut his eyes and cooed, enjoying th ear scritches from his beloved boyfriend and mate. "I am too!" He snickered, unzipping the dog's pants with his teeth. "Have you got a treat for lil ol' me?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GMSG's character ran out into the middle of the map, not being able to find Hunter.
"Come out, come out whereever you are" he giggled, dancing his character around in circles.

"Mmmm...yeah. A nice big doggy lollipop for you" the canine smiled, his pink member poking out through the slit in his boxers.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm hiiiiding..." Hunter chuckled as his character tried to snipe Guil's, but the shot missed thanks to the red dinosaur's movement. "Gah! Quit running arooound!" The coyote boy laughed gleefully as he tried again.

"Mmm~! Meat flavored! My favorite!" The coyote smacked his lips and tickle the tip of his handsome boyfriend's doggyhood with the tip of his tongue.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GMSG's character saw something in the corner of his eye and began shooting at a rooftop. Little did he know that he was firing the wrong way.

Alec laid back in the chair, moaning as his loving boyfriend slurped, licked, teased and tongued his erect cock. The softness of his tongue, the young hot air that he breathed onto the canine's member...this was heaven.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Taking advantage of GMSG's character's lessened movement, Hunter's character sniped at his torso a couple of times. "Come oooon!"

Loving the way his boyfriend's erect penis tasted, and the way his hot flesh felt against his affectionate tongue, the coyote breathed onto Alec's savory dick hotly and softly as he slowly slipped the tip past his lips, and into his warm, wet muzzle, suckling on the dog's cock lightly as he swirled his tongue around his peehole tenderly. Frisk E inhaled the musty, masculine scent of his lover's cock and moaned around it, folding his ears back and shutting his eyes as he nursed on Alec's doggyhood.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers