Join our server on Discord

Home. (Backlasher Ray/GMSG)
Fiero grinned and pulled Hunter's tush into his lap, taking the adult DVDs away from him.

"Leave my personal collection alone you, I've already told you the ones with the red stickers are out of bounds" He gently held the boy in his lap and reached down to pet GMSG's head, who growled affectionately in response to the petting.

"Oh Ray..." Alec Moaned, holding his lover tightly as their erect malehood squeezed against each other. He reached down, grabbing Ray's cock and jerking it playfully.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aww!" Hunter snickered. He had worked up a healthy curiosity toward the stuff restricted to grown ups ever since he found some magazines in Stacey's room and read some articles about positions that would make 'you and your partner's relationship spicier'. He found magazines in Prowl's room too, but those were quickly snatched away before the boy could take a good look. However, he had been pulled onto Fiero's lap and kept there gently, causing him to giggle. Curses, his one weakness! Being held!

The coyote cub murred and sidled back against his scaly friend, his eyes closed contently.

"Ooh that feels nice, baby..." Ray moaned as his partner playfully jerked him off, his slippery cock dribbling precum. He wrapped an affectionate paw around Alec's erection and stroked his sensitive flesh lovingly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiero let out a low murr of pleasure as he felt the young boy resting between his legs. How he wanted to play with him again...

Alec groaned in pleasure as they jerked each other off, picking his lover up off of his feet and laying him face down on the bed. He clambered up and laid on top of Ray, gently kissing the boy's neck as his erection rubbed between the two firm buttocks beneath him.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heehee! You're real warm, Fi!" Hunter chuckled up at his older friend contently, sidling back and nestling comfortably between his legs. It was juuuust right for this sort of weather!

Ray blushed and raised his rump for Alec, arching his quivering tail excitedly over his back as his boyfriend and lover mounted him, moaning blissfully as he felt the gentle kisses on his neck, and the warm, moist rod of flesh rubbing between his buttcheeks. "Mmm... ooohh... take me, handsome..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Fiero's urges grew. His eyes began to twitch, his long blue pointy ears tingling. Never has he wanted something this much yet never has it been forbade before. Why oh why did Alec have him look after the young ones and make him promise not to fuck them?

Alec pressed forward, slowly driving his member into his beloved's rear, letting out a loud bark of excitement and pleasure. "Oh Ray!"
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hunter shut his eyes and just lay against Fiero's front, his warm, furry back laid against the dramon's bare midriff, exposed by his open shirt. This was nice! But he knew something that would make it better! "Guillyyy!" The coyote called, spreading his arms, "Come here and snuggle with us!" He chuckled.

Ray let out a strained gasp as his boyfriend's warn, hard, doggyhood plunged into his rear, spreading and stretching out his ring of anal muscles, causing him to moan deeply and grip the sheets with his paws. "Nhhh...! It feels so good..." He whimpered as his beloved Alec's cock sank deeper into him.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh no... thought Fiero.

"Yay!" giggled the Dinosaur as he clambered on top of the two and cuddled them in his big boisterous arms. Fiero's crotch jumped to attention as he felt the big heavy Digimon bounce on top of them.

"Urnnnrh...you're wonderfully tight in there love...it's almost like you're squeezing it to pump out it's milk" He began to ride back and forth, his shaft pushing in and out of the boy's anal chambers as mechanically sound as a piston. His breathing rate accelerated, every exhalation and inhalation deepening with each selective amount of thrusts.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Woah! Haha-ha!" Hunter laughed boisterously as the red dino clambered on top of them, wrapping his furry arms around the Guilmon's torso. All the little coyote wore were pajama pants, as it was more comfortable than wearing a complete set, so it felt nice when his bare torso was sandwiched between both Fiero and GMSG's warm, scaly bodies. He felt a slight nudge on his rump as Fiero's crotch jumped, but didn't pay it much attention as he was playing with Guily's little head wings.

"Urmff... Nghh..." He shut his eyes blissfully as Alec's doggy cock pistoned in and out of him rhythmically, giving his anal chambers a euphoric massage. "Mmm... it's going in s-so deep..." He whimpered, tensing his body in pleasure as his cock squirted and dripped pre onto the mattress, leaving dark, wet spots on the sheets, his balls jiggling with each of the boy's thrusts. "I want all you m-milk inside me, love..." He groaned, his sphincter constricting around Alec's meat every time he pulled back for another thrust.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers