Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Ah, I'm sure it's an interesting book to read." Jedrek remained polite as he introduced himself to the two. "I'm Jedrek Ryu. I'm a bit of an adventurer myself."

"You mean thief," added Hyouzen, feeling even more wary now that there were two thieves in the vicinity. He then returned his attention to Foria once she spoke to him again, the water dragon smiling blissfully as he noticed the lovely dragoness observing his rugged, scaly body. "Ah, I see. Well hey, before you have to go, maybe you'd like to spend some time in this world. I'd love to buy you a drink." Hyouzen wagged his finned tail happily when he saw her playful grin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The bandit stuck his tongue out. "Soljowl Lucky, yes not really a fitting last name...but I'm stuck with it; since it's father's last name." He ruffied through his cape and magically has a book which looked like it's been peeled from it's original covers and stapled with an actual typewriter papers. Along with what looks like a randomize letters that are pasted with power glue. "Hehehe every thief has their ways." Giving the book to Jedrek.

Livian smiled seeing how quickly they getting along, even Hyouzen seemed to be taking an interest on Foria.

"Hmm, you're asking me out on a date?" Foria grinned sensually. Her invisible wings roared as it visually come out of her back. "Sure, why not?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm, interesting cover." Jedrek became a bit skeptical, thinking that the bandit's adventures were stories of another traveler, but he decided to give the book a chance at least, looking through the introduction. "Not bad, though I probably should read the rest of this later when we're not in the street, heheh." The shadow dragon chuckled and put the book away for a while in his pack before offering to them all, "Anyways, we just came off of a long trip. Would all like to get something to eat here before you have to return to your world?"

"Sweet." Hyouzen smirked confidently, and then overheard the others. "Hmmm, you probably want to keep an eye on sister-in-law I'm betting. We can eat wherever they eat if you want. Either way your lunch is on me, cutie." The water dragon tried to be polite, though he wasn't sure how close Foria was to Livian. That and he did promise to keep an eye on Livian, his pocket watch still in her possession.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure thing buckaroo!" He laughed insanely as he slapped Jedrek's back hard. "Though I must warn you I'm so hungry that I could eat a giant." His appetite is big, and he's always hungry despite eating a dead person he comes across sometimes. "You won't believe I'm a zombie too."

Livian's eyes wide open until Soljowl laughed.

"I was joking, I would've eaten other zombies as well, not too picky about food like I-"

"Oh shush, I heard you many times." Foria growled at his expense getting disturbing looks when the hyena was being loud. He is insane; afterall, despite that she shook her head at him. "Oh she's a pretty strong gal, we trained a few times. I lost every one of them." The canine suddenly gotten herself close to him. "I'm alot older than you are, so cute wouldn't pull it."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek grimaced a little upon hearing that. He was aware that hyenas had a very vast palette, but the thought of eating the undead made his stomach squirm a little. "Heh, no need for zombies, we'll go get some proper food over at the eatery. Let's be off everyone." The shadow dragon had been to Shibuya at least a few times and started to head towards a quaint little restaurant near the town square.

"Will sexy work then?" asked Hyouzen, while he grinned towards Foria, and walked down the road with the group.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hyena merely shrugged as they sat down on a authentic restaurant. As his hands grabbed hold on the menu, he smiled to the waiter, "I'll take everything you have on the menu, but leave the drinks out of it. I may be hungry but I am not thirsty."

"You have quite a feral dragon's appetite." Livian commented. Who doesn't seemed phased in disgust as most would encounter the King of Bandits. He continued to laugh like the stereotypical hyena he is nodding at her. She's appears to be tired suddenly after traveling in a train. Having her head rested on theif(Jedrek) shoulder. Her long tail intertwining with his.

Giggling, Foria's hand brushing his chest her tail teased his crotch as they sat down. "Sure thing."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A medium steak platter, please, with some water," uttered Jedrek to the waiter before he looked over and smiled upon seeing Livian cutely resting her head on his shoulder. His arm gently wrapped around her and gently caressed her back, while her tail eagerly coiled with hers. "Hmmm, so what did you want to eat, Livian?"

Hyouzen gasped and gave a small, pleased growl from the tease. "Hhrrr, great." He grinned as he sat down near her and wagged his tail with excitement. "Well, we already heard about that Soljowl guy over there, so what do you do back in your world, Foria?" As he asked his question, his hand moved over and gently caressed her smooth fingers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sandwich, tuna fish sandwiches with vegetables." Livian mumbled. Her hand was placed on Jedrek's shoulder rubbing it intently.

Soljowl stared at the pair shaking his head. The two became extremely lovey-dovey; already they are attached to each other. Foria might do her business and leave the rump of a dragon. Though at the feeling, he's concerned with the magicians gone. There's something fishy about the place. And somebody is watching them. The ancients seemed to be the ones causing all the mess, but why?

Foria giggled sensually, "I'm a gunslinger." She patted on her weapon which looks like a sword crossed between a gun. "But I'm more of a wanderer as anything that I don't do much in my place."

"You drink ale, and beat the bloody pulp of anyone who messes with you." Soljowl remarked, leaning against the chair like a thirteen year old child.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the waiter left to take care of their orders, Jedrek nuzzled her cheek softly and told her, "Oh, that sounds good, Livian." The shadow dragon smiled happily, enjoying Livian's company while their tails intertwined.

"Oh, I like a lady who can fight." Hyouzen grinned, liking the strength Foria likely possessed to be a good gunslinger. The water dragon then had a closer look at her weapon and uttered, "Oh, I've seen those before. A gunblade, right?" Due to the cruder technology of this world however, Hyouzen recalled the gunblades in his world being very faulty, often breaking apart or being unwieldy in combat. Foria's gunblade seemed to be of a sturdier construction.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragoness still slept nodding flumbily at him. SolJowl's jaws gaped as a one by one the waitress settle the food down. "Are you sure you can afford what's on the menu?" Her eyes starting at him disbelieving how such a skinny hyena be so hungry.

"Aw don't be shy. And yes I have alot of gold in my pocket, so don't you worry a thing missy." The bandit clasped his hands together as he marveled the food infront of him. Taking the entire table; Foria can just sigh as she watched the striped canine drowned himself in the food.

The gunslinger flipped her wavy hair abit chucking, "It's a gift from Soljowl, however; it is rare to find a gunblade user. Though, occasionally they are noticeable that if a person has chosen to show off their weapon. I find it useful for both close range and short range combat."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)