Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
A quick notice to everyone, this RP is for my characters Hyouzen and Jedrek and Tigerlily's characters Livian and Foria. Unless you're a mod, no posting please. XP

Okay, Lily, let's post our characters and then we can begin. :P

Name: Hyouzen Masuda
Species: Water Dragon
Job: Vigilante
Weapon Specialty: Two-Handed Swords

Description: He's a seven foot tall water dragon (212 cm) with light blue scales along with a white scaled muzzle and chest. He has long red hair, red eyes, and he has fins along his back, arms, and tail. He's a very large and muscular dragon who wears a leathery trench-coat with a black shirt and black pants underneath.

Bio: Hyouzen acts like a real musclehead. He can be a bit of jerk at times, and acts without thinking at times, but he does care a lot about those who are close to him. Knowing that the "real" lawmen could be corrupt, he decided to become a vigilante, taking down various outlaws for their bounties. After Linvar warps into his world, he finds her wandering the forest outskirts and offers to help her find a way home.

Name: Jedrek Ryu
Species: Shadow Dragon
Job: Gentleman Thief
Weapon Specialty: Scoped Magnum

Description: He's 6'5" tall (or 196 cm) and is a swift dragon with lean, wiry muscles. Black scales cover most of his body with silver colored scales across his chest and muzzle. He has two sharp dragon horns on his head with green eyes below. He usually wears a gray suit or something dignified.

Bio: Jedrek is a smooth talking dragon, who is also a rather swift thief. However, taking a page out of Robin Hood, he only steals from the wealthy and gives most of his earnings to the needy. After a successful train heist, the shadow dragon slowly makes his way towards his hideout when he comes across Foria, who followed the rip in the dimension to find Linvar, only to find that the warp was only a one-way path. Feeling chivalrous, Jedrek offers to find her a way home, knowing that there were many nasty characters out there.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Livian Vandale
Species: Windragon
Job: Warp and Time Traveler; Magical Swordswoman
Weapon Specialty: Double edge sword Light/Wind magic
Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4437214/ grey main clothing, purple align and some white, purple fur, white skin, and light purple boney wings with gold orbs. Purple feather ears with white tips at the end. Pink humanlike hair, and pink hair tai.

Bio: Livian is a sweet and kind, never hurts everyone unless there's a reason. However she tend to be hunted by people in her homeland due to her wing Gairunn(she did died and then revived and her brother was recarnatied as a baby brother). She's very adventurous and not afraid to try new things or experience around the world. However, her naive personality tends to get the better of her. Which is the reason why her father became protective around her espeically towards males. She is also known to be a HUGE target from Relics, as she had the power to destory the world.

Name: Foria Aspiro
Species: Red Dragon
Job: Gunslinger
Weapon Specialty: Gunblade Earth/Fire element

Description: True Dragon Form: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3845653/ with white tips and red scales, Canine form: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4220755/, Feline Form: Calico

Bio: Foria is a twin sister of her other sister Flora who is a golden dragon. Her family, friends, relatives, and love ones lost their lives due to her twin's skin. Which is considered more valuble for gold. Slowly their town protected the golden dragon; however, it is considered never safe for a a golden dragon to be left alone. Foria often considered a shadow of her sister yet she retained a inner being that takes over her sometimes and mostly in her Valkyrie form. She's rash, brash, spiteful, and likes to be considered dominate. Foria could live without solid food if she happen to drink alcohol.

Though despite acting tough deep down she hidden herself away the pain.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay, let's start! XD

(Blue Line Train)

Snoring heavily in the back storage car of the roaring train, a rather large water dragon rested somewhat uncomfortably on the makeshift bed of flour bags he had made. A loud whistling woke him up however, causing the groggy dragon to yawn. "Damn, what time is it?" He looked at the rusty and crude pocket watch in his hand and growled. "Shit, overslept again. I must be in the next territory by now." Hyouzen put away his watch and quickly gathered his goods before sneaking off of the train. Ah well, I'll just sneak aboard another train to get back east, not a problem. He then looked around the rather quiet train station, noticing the lovely woods nearby. "Well, the scenery's nice at least." It seemed like it was going to be just another normal day for the traveler...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*In the strange inconvenient place in space*

Yolmar, the huge living robot paced himself out of the building, his mind had been set on his beloved Livian! She is in mortal danger! The relics knew where she's heading and they are setting a trap for her when she has finally going home of an important event. If those relics ever tried touching her with their filthy hands he will certainly make them pay!

"Ancient Yolmar...in what in the creator's creation are you heading off too?" An old raspy voice stopped him.

"Master time dragon, I already made up my mind. I rather have my lovely Livian stay here for eternity." He scoffed. "Those relics will rape her until she bore a child that could wipe US out."

The Time dragon knew this and know the outcome. "Yolmar...I believe she has the right to choose. You can't force her to stay beyond her will."

"I love her more than any creature. I had enough of watching out for her while I just idle by!" With that he disappeared into the portal.

Out in the woods, Livian regained her consciousness. For the first time ever she felt like she had massive headache. She shouldn't be having an issue of traveling through places. Maybe her body is probably trying to retained her new powers.

"I hope this is Goung Sueng." She said in soft voice. Her feathered ears perked at at the sound of a nearby. She flew towards the sound still in human(Still have some dragon form). She found the aqua dragon and went over to him. "Excuse me are we in the world of Goung Sueng?" She lightly tapped him on the arm.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Goung Sueng? Never heard of that territory. Sounds like one of those countries out east." Hyouzen turned around and looked at the lovely draconic human before him, and smiled a little more. "If I recall, we're by the Bluestone Hollows in the Mid-West Territory. Need some help?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh..." Livian suddenly grew quiet. This is bad, she thought she had gone home. "No it's alright." She tried to disappeared but reappeared the same place she stood. "..." 'that's odd..why is she still here?

The dragon tried again, but the result was the same. Her ears drooped, what will her parents do if they found out she's not at home?
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh?" Hyouzen stared at her oddly when she disappeared and reappeared before him, before he uttered, "Oh, are you a sorceress? That's kind of cool, you don't see a lot of magic these days." He then noticed her drooping ears before he looked at her in concern. "Uh, you sure you don't need any help?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian blinked. 'No wonder I can't warped away from here...or somebody has weaken the state of my magic.' she shook her head. "I'm a magician swordswoman. Two difference, while I can do a bunch of magic but my strong base is wind/light magic." She shook her head at the water dragon. "I don't want to interfere of your work."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Eh, I'm bounty hunter. It doesn't really matter what town I go to, there's usually someone causing trouble." Hyouzen wagged his tail a little before adding, "Besides I'd hate to leave a cute girl lost and alone. I can at least help you get back to a major city. Some of the older mages are still hobbling around in those larger communities, maybe they can help you with your powers."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"B-b-bounty hunter?" She had bad experiences with bounty hunters especially ones that want her dead. Livian took a wary step back, shaking her head. "I-I'm fine." She turned herself around and start to run.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)