Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"My, can magicians really traverse the perils of space? I wonder how come magic faded in favor of technology." Jedrek tried desperately to take in the vastness of the holographic universe Livian showed them, but it was nearly impossible for one pair of eyes to spot out everything in the magical image.

Hyouzen was equally impressed by the hologram and uttered softly, "Damn...I feel like an ant after see all this. I wonder how far space really stretches."

Once Livian continued talking and revealed her destination, the shadow dragon nodded happily and mentioned, "Ah, I just so happen to be heading that way. Might I join you for a while, Miss Vandale?" Jedrek did indeed have a bit of business in Shibuya, but by this point, he was completely captivated by Livian's charm.

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I inherited my time and warped abilities from my father. I'm sorry it looks rather tiny right now but I could make it full view maybe next time." Livian felt as if they are distrauct by inparticular reference she presented. Though it really seemed they haven't learn much out of their world. Had they never learn much outside of there homeworld besides being here?

Livian beamly smiled, and rather overjoyed that Jedrek is coming along. "In my world fantasy and science can coexists. Everything can make sense while other becomes unknown, or a logic that doesn't required an answer. Everything can be old and new."

"Ancients what's that?" Foria frowned, feeling already not liking the situation.

Soljowl it might be a rather long story, so he tried to shortened it as best head can. And he can smell Livian is getting close. "A rather old folklore, ancients are live mechanical beings. Similar to an android but they are extremely powerful creatures. Tainted heavily on magic along with remarkable strength, they were revived for unspecified reasons. But they have one goal in mind; to secure the assortress from any one. Even it keeping that girl for all the eternity."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah, I see. Perhaps that's why your powers have been weakened here. This world runs more on logic, and technology is more prevalent. We know of other worlds, but we haven't been able to reach them yet with what's available. Magic does exist in this world, but it's a dying art, though I can't quite explain why that is." Jedrek chuckled lightly, wishing he could offer a more detailed explanation, but that was about all he knew. He then thought about her world, and smiled in wonder, "Hmmm, I'd love to see your world some day. It sounds like a real delight."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian shook her head at that. "I've been to many worlds like that, but I have no problem transfering myself out. My power still retain it's stability...although my change in power causes unnatural occurrences. Maybe this is the first world I've been to that does that to. A-and." She then blush. "I would be grateful for you to come visit."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek nodded, and uttered, "Hmmm, I see. Well, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do to send you home myself, but I can at least help you meet with some magicians, and keep you safe, m'lady." The shadow dragon then decided to try and change the subject to something happier, asking her, "So, Livian, what do you do for fun, hmmm?"

Silently admitting defeat in earning Livian's charm, Hyouzen started to nap in his chair, while the steam train continued to chug along towards Shibuya.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian nodded at Jadrek, until he asked her about what she likes doing. "Well...visiting different planets. That's always my favorite thing to do. It's beautiful and mysterious, the whole universe is huge itself; sometimes you wondered what's the next exciting place is going to be. I always wanted to be a traveler, always curious what's going on in the world or outside of it."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek blinked in surprise, a bit dumbfounded by how she could seamlessly travel from planet to planet like it was an everyday occurrence. He calmed down a little however, and nodded, agreeing on latter part at least. "Yes, traveling and seeing new places is always a good spot of fun. So what else do you like to do, hmmm? Are there any games you enjoy playing perhaps?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The windragon then suddenly got quiet. So far she done alot of things during her life, training monsters, going through contests, play through tournaments. It's hard to choose because she had alot of fun. Would she tell him who she really is? "I...take care of 5 younger siblings." Speaking truth to that, she love her brothers and sisters. There are a few she doesn't get along...two of her triplet brothers. "I do have games, like my purple dsi."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, that's nice having such a big family." Jedrek felt a little jealous, since he was an only child, and wondered what it would be like to have so many siblings. He then looks at her curiously and asks, "So, what's a DSi? I'm afraid we don't have such things in this world."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I have 11 siblings...including my oldest half-sister not adding myself in to confuse you. I have two triplet brothers that are the same age as me but we don't look exactly alike." Livian barely smiled at mentioning her two brothers. Roark is considered scary to her, not only is he the tallest of the family...he's more aggressive than their father. Felic just teases Livian and sometimes both young and older siblings. Though, he wouldn't pick on Roark cause he's WAY stronger than him physically. Livian get along pretty fine with the rest of the family. It's only those two that should be considerate.

Oddly, enough they seem to be calm around their mother. Even though they behave bad around her, they had this guilt look on their face when she looked disappointed. Mother is what brought them together, never yells(A few times with papa but they usually makeup or...make love), kind, and loving. Father did too but, things were perfect with them together. She feels somewhat bad for not feeling homesick.

Livian brought out of what looks a pad, with a black dot for taking snapshots. As she open the content there was a little screen that showed Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time. "That's my dsi, though the chip inside is my game that's on the title screen."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)